The online racing simulator
Quote from Flame CZE :My PC doesn't run on full details either but when I'm taking a screenshot, I pause the game, set full details (+AA etc.) and take a shot and then I revert it back to my default settings

LFS (and my laptop) goes mental when i do that
Quicky.

btw, lynce's reflectionpack
Attached images
lfs_00000008.jpg
Juicy!
Screenshots from yesterday's race on NDR Public Racing server. I was just messing around with some angles
Attached images
enb2009_2_26_23_14_21.jpg
enb2009_2_26_23_17_58.jpg
enb2009_2_26_23_27_16.jpg
enb2009_2_26_23_45_23.jpg
enb2009_2_26_23_44_27.jpg
enb2009_2_26_23_46_27.jpg
enb2009_2_26_23_47_28.jpg
Very nice, especially that second helmet shot looks very ""next gen"
Lynce's reflections are making magic with LFS.
Attached images
lfs2.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
wow first screen made me wow

Nice job there lynce!!!
Quote from Velociround :Screenshots from yesterday's race on NDR Public Racing server. I was just messing around with some angles

Amazing Addon, you know.

Quote from PioneerLv :Lynce's reflections are making magic with LFS.

Thanks, brother.

Quote from baSh0r :wow first screen made me wow

Nice job there lynce!!!

I'm glad you like it.

Working on improvement and on Megapack.
Just a little preview of a LFS World skinpack that I'm making
Attached images
fxo_lfsw2-1.jpg
fxo_lfsw2-2.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :Just a little preview of a LFS World skinpack that I'm making

Nice! Will it be public and in high-res?
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Nice! Will it be public and in high-res?

Thanks a lot!

It will probably not be high-res because it's done from the original which is only 1024x1024 but maybe I will try to represent it in high-res.

It will certainly be public though.
Quote from Flame CZE :It will probably not be high-res because it's done from the original which is only 1024x1024 but maybe I will try to represent it in high-res.

You'd have to draw almost all the lines again anyways due to the XRT shading on the skin, so why not make them 2048x2048? Anyways, if you feel like you could use the original XRT LFSW 1024x1024 layered .psd, pm me. In any case, I'll hereby give you permission to use and modify the existing design for other cars
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
Some pics from the MoE 24h race
and more
Nice pics
Quote from Velociround :Screenshots from yesterday's race on NDR Public Racing server. I was just messing around with some angles

"Raw screenshots" means no editing at all. They'd be nice pics without the blurred backgrounds.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :and more

Just on a side note, did you know you can put as many pictures as you want in just one post?
First select 4 pictures, then click "upload", wait for them to be uploaded then select another 4 and so on.
I'm not saying that specifically for you, I'm just saying it because I've seen many people making double posts or many separate posts because they think "4 pictures is the limit per post".

Nice pictures though.

Not edited. Reflection Addon in the picture. South City Clear Day.
Quote from Velociround :Just on a side note, did you know you can put as many pictures as you want in just one post?

False! I think you are limited to 12 or 16 pictures per post.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG