The online racing simulator
TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
Quote from Bean0 :CR are running a public LX server with rotations etc.
Empty over the weekend because everyone has been at your place racing bloody TBOs

Hehe sorry bout that NOT!!

Are you running LX6 or 4? Or both?
I'm just as guilty as the rest, I was there as well

We have both enabled at the moment, it will probably change to follow the (bi)weekly combos of Troy's LX Nights though.
Hmmm well if we don't run them I'll be over to kick Troys ass (Don't tell him I said that)
I think you should stick with the TBOs for the moment. You've got such big grids, why change it? Just keep the tracks changing regularly enough and try and get as many different ones in as possible.
We'll see. Just putting ideas out there to see whats what.
well been wrapped up in crta for a year and now its gone oh well what i saw yeasterday with 30 plus grids in unfamiliar cars was funny good racing had by all and yea some moans about driving --but the way i see it 30 cars is a race and if you want to be there at the end then you have to think about what you doing so heres to good racing clean fun and new horizons
Quote from daxdredd :well been wrapped up in crta for a year and now its gone oh well what i saw yeasterday with 30 plus grids in unfamiliar cars was funny good racing had by all and yea some moans about driving --but the way i see it 30 cars is a race and if you want to be there at the end then you have to think about what you doing so heres to good racing clean fun and new horizons

Exactly
Quote from Bean0 :I'm just as guilty as the rest, I was there as well

We have both enabled at the moment, it will probably change to follow the (bi)weekly combos of Troy's LX Nights though.

we need to work together and combine some things

I'm ready for Beano's UF1 weekend I remember the old CTRA UF1 server. It was alwas full on WE1
Quote from S14 DRIFT :When I was on there yesterday, about 1/4 of the grid (people I had never heard of, I may add ), decided to divebomb you on EVERY corner and then brake, after they've taken your place and shoved you off track.

I know it's hard to actively admin a server that busy but it became so frustrating I couldn't much higher than 15th.

meehhh.. One of those guys was me... But by accident.. I saw you and did a 'friendly'.. I promise... friendly headlight flash. Then I arsed you put you wide.... First thing I thought was... Oh Crap... Here he goes...He's about to start bitching like a mad man..

So. Sorry, if you didn't notice my message on the server.

Jay
Quote from jbirdaspec :meehhh.. One of those guys was me... But by accident.. I saw you and did a 'friendly'.. I promise... friendly headlight flash. Then I arsed you put you wide.... First thing I thought was... Oh Crap... Here he goes...He's about to start bitching like a mad man..

So. Sorry, if you didn't notice my message on the server.

Jay

I think the furtherest I went with anyone was "thanks!" or something. :razz;

'Tis ok Mr. Wrecker
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

I think the furtherest I went with anyone was "thanks!" or something. :razz;

'Tis ok Mr. Wrecker

haha^^ Wrecker!. Your words where... "I'm not even going bother..." or something to that effect... I swear.. The first thing out of my mouth on Vent was.. that guy is really about to start bitching .. Crap! I felt bad because I knew right off the bat I was at fault. Most the time when I rear end somebody it is because they were being stupid to begin with.. Not that case here though.

good races over the weekend guys.

Jay
Lol don't be so quick to think I'm gunna pull an arsehole and moan.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lol don't be so quick to think I'm gunna pull an arsehole and moan.

I'll try and keep an open mind in the future

jay
I hate you all!
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Nice admins over there ( NOT! )

But thanks for racing anyways. Was prolly the last time, since i got a ban :P
Quote from NickC :Nice admins over there ( NOT! )

Oh dear Nick, my guess is you got banned for not wearing the pre-server entry rubber gimp suit issued by Todd?

Think yourself lucky you can atually get on the server to get banned....I'm in a state of severe misery with only a dial up connection (just moved house) and up to 10 ferkin days to wait to get my broadband swithched on again....wtf...

Yes I still hate you all!

Happy racing!

check your PM's

sorted I hope.......

come back I apologised, licked your left foot as you requested... but I don't do shaving, sorry!
Quote from StableX :... but I don't do shaving, sorry!

No but you do a mean back, crack and sack wax
sorted
Quote from ACCAkut :any possibility to add the LX4 to the TBO class? i think LFR would end in a total T1 carnage as the newbies mostly have no experience at all in these cars, but would still join if the server is full.

FWIW, I did some testing a while back and it seemed like LX4 with maximum weight added was pretty close to the TBOs.
Quote from Danke :FWIW, I did some testing a while back and it seemed like LX4 with maximum weight added was pretty close to the TBOs.

Hehehe You read our minds We were trying this last night for a bit. More to work on though.
w00t woot i'm in havoc's signature
Quote from Toddshooter :Hehehe You read our minds We were trying this last night for a bit. More to work on though.

cool, hope you keep that server up, after the 26th I will have some time to race

TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG