The online racing simulator
TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
TBO's on RSR server
what started as just a little need for XRT on SO2 turned into a phenomenal day of TBO racing involving some unbelievable drivers and teams.
just wanted to say thanks to all those that came to race and stuck around to spec while the server was full.

hopefully we can make this happen more often, as the quality and quantity of the racing was second to none.

thanks again all,
k.m.
that was probably one of the most fun times I've ever had on a public server, let alone great racing
Good to see some big names there, too. Made it worthwhile to wake up too haha.
TBO racing is certianly not dead, and I hope to be in that server more often.
Cheers
yeh, that was a really great day's racing....... full grid's the whole day!

Thanks all for some great LFS fun
It was great Close racing and good drivers. Thanks for hosting your server
And I shall be back for more tomorrow haha.
Here Here!! That was one of the best LFS days of all time for me

Great to drive with such skilled drivers for that many races! Thanks for coming onto our server guys and making a great memory for us I don't think I have ever seen a server full for that many hours in a row before.

Awesome idea Havoc
Thanks for the fun . i didnt have that much fun for a while now ! i'd love to see the server up again
Yeah I had a blast today on your server, keep it up RSR!
Yes it was a good day...31 races I'm knackered. Thanks to all, and come again
But LFS is dead .....
CTRA is dead ...
there is no patch ...
How can it survive ...

oh hang on thats the noise of the brainwashed and braindead.... Ignore me.

On a serious note, (d#) Long live TBO !
Yeah, that was great fun, keep it up.
That was cool yesterday, big crowd of people missing CTRA, and great racing
Crapzors!! 35 people online at 1 PM..! :spin:
Very nice server Kevin. I had a lot fun here this morning. But now I'm done with Fe Club.
#14 - 5haz
T'was great but I realised how crap I am at anything other then single seaters.
Racing was a blast, the SO Classic races were so full of action, racecraft was superb, very clean racing even during the rounds I was still struggling with my set (congrats to booty ). Best LFS evening for a long time
Just so you guys know the server is up and full again right now
Had some great time there, going to be there a later time aswell
Great time i had on that server, last night and this morning.

Full grid all the time, and some great racers were playing. The likes of Rudy, and Zeug made very fun racing
OMG 46 connections, people fighting to get a place at the grid. And that for hours straight. Never seen that before. Best racing night ever seen. Busy though adminning the whole bunch. Great guys clean racing well done.
That was great fun. No stupid points and licenses pursuit, just pure hardcore racing, just like it's meant to be
I really enjoyed it. Too bad I had disconnection issues after 2-3 laps. Couldn't complete any race
9:25 AM on a Sunday and more than 40 connections

WTF
Quote from Toddshooter :9:25 AM on a Sunday and more than 40 connections

WTF

Stop living in the past, Todd. It's 4:35 PM!
Quote from 1993weeman :Full grid all the time, and some great racers were playing. The likes of Rudy, and Zeug made very fun racing

You make it sound like I am fast.
#25 - mr_x
Had a quick go earlier (first race in LFS for quite some time) and was good fun, KY National just calls for chaos as it narrows down into the twisty stuff though!

TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG