The online racing simulator
TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :You make it sound like I am fast.

well i thought you were Defiantly faster than me
Racing in RB4s and you just get passed left right and centre on the straights
Quote from J@tko :Racing in RB4s and you just get passed left right and centre on the straights

Go faster the RB4 rules in TBO

SD.
#29 - 5haz
It would be even greater if all the retards that plagued CTRA servers had not come along with all the good people as well, but sigh, I'm not fast so I'm not allowed to complain, oh well.
Quote from 5haz :It would be even greater if all the retards from CTRA had not come along

Congrats, you've just missed a great chance to keep your mouth shut.
Let's just set a password for the server to avoid crashers, and it'll be fine. Just an idea, don't kill me.
#32 - 5haz
Quote from NightShift :Congrats, you've just missed a great chance to keep your mouth shut.

I couldn't care less.

One thing I should have learnt ages ago is that large, pick up racing servers are not good places to go.
Quote from 5haz :

One thing I should have learnt ages ago is that large, pick up racing servers are not good places to go.

This very thread seems to prove that statement as false.

SD.
#34 - 5haz
Quote from SparkyDave :This very thread seems to prove that statement as false.

SD.

The amount of pile ups I've seen at T1 make me think otherwise, but like I said, I'm not within .05 of a second of the wr at any given combo, so im not allowed to complain or be annoyed when somebody takes me off.
Just went on the server and had some great races, they were very clean races in comparison to other public races with large grids I have taken part in.
Been racing on this server on and off for the past couple of days, got to say it's got me back into LFS. This is what it's about; huge grids, TBO, fast-paced, close racing action.

With so many cars on the grid there's bound to be a bit of paint-sharing in the first few corners, but when the idiots get filtered to the back and the rest of the pack spreads itself out it makes for some of the best racing I've ever had. Let's keep it up!
When I was on there yesterday, about 1/4 of the grid (people I had never heard of, I may add ), decided to divebomb you on EVERY corner and then brake, after they've taken your place and shoved you off track.

I know it's hard to actively admin a server that busy but it became so frustrating I couldn't much higher than 15th.
Quote from 5haz :The amount of pile ups I've seen at T1 make me think otherwise, but like I said, I'm not within .05 of a second of the wr at any given combo, so im not allowed to complain or be annoyed when somebody takes me off.

u must keep in mind this all started on a whim, and we are doing our best to admin without being ridiculous.

if you have a run-in, state your case, then let it go.
if it gets out of hand, it'll be taken care of.

there has been some pretty amazing races with phenomenal people for the last couple days, i think i've had more enjoyment watching than racing. better than anything i've seen on tv in a while even.

and i'd like to thank all those who came to race. only one word comes to mind...wow
Loving the server

I shocked myself yesterday when I actully managed to stay near the top load on one of the SO tracks and stayed quite competetive with positions and track times, admitivly, that was the fastest id ever done, and a few races on after warming up a few people were topping me by like 2 seconds a lap but shh!

I made me feel happy ... Speccialy since I havent drove a TBO since the old XRT demo days
I have to say within 2 races I had taken out one of the RSR team, by accident of course, but the admins seem fair and I'm sure they would sort out people who constantly crash.
I just came off the server... someone crashed the butt of my XRT, and called me tard. I asked why? He said because I was braking. Now tell me... What the hell am I supposed to do just before T1?
#42 - 5haz
Quote from z-ro 8 :u must keep in mind this all started on a whim, and we are doing our best to admin without being ridiculous.

if you have a run-in, state your case, then let it go.
if it gets out of hand, it'll be taken care of.

Yet it's me, the person who was having a fairly decent run until I was taken off without even an apology and got rather annoyed about it, who had been perfectly nice to everyone up until then, gets banned, brilliant work admins!

Ah well, plenty more fish in the sea, have a nice day.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I just came off the server... someone crashed the butt of my XRT, and called me tard. I asked why? He said because I was braking. Now tell me... What the hell am I supposed to do just before T1?

oh my god thank you so much for completing my weekend, laughing my ass off
Quote from 5haz :Yet it's me, the person who was having a fairly decent run until I was taken off without even an apology and got rather annoyed about it, who had been perfectly nice to everyone up until then, gets banned, brilliant work admins!

i think u got banned for language correct?
my son likes to watch you guys race and doesn't really need to be seeing the swearing.
just give the respect you ask for, not that big of a request
Quote from 5haz :Yet it's me, the person who was having a fairly decent run until I was taken off without even an apology and got rather annoyed about it, who had been perfectly nice to everyone up until then, gets banned, brilliant work admins!

seriously... what is your deal?
We don't ban for no reason, so if you feel you have been banned wrongly take it up on our forums. www.rsradicals.com
#46 - VoiD
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I just came off the server... someone crashed the butt of my XRT, and called me tard. I asked why? He said because I was braking. Now tell me... What the hell am I supposed to do just before T1?

Start at front (first 1/3): do as normal (brake early, get a proper line as soon as possible, stay alert for trouble infront while blocking the guy behind you)

Start in the middle of the drid: don´t brake for t1, sometimes it´s faster (for you) to brake with the car(s) infront, maybe you can push him/them from track so you can get the apex earlier. This will work even better when sliding arround. The more unpredictable the better...

Start from behind (last 1/3): do as normal

Quote from VoiD :Start at front (first 1/3): do as normal (brake early, get a proper line as soon as possible, stay alert for trouble infront while blocking the guy behind you)

Start in the middle of the drid: don´t brake for t1, sometimes it´s faster (for you) to brake with the car(s) infront, maybe you can push him/them from track so you can get the apex earlier. This will work even better when sliding arround. The more unpredictable the better...

Start from behind (last 1/3): do as normal

Haha, I thought someone would write me a small tutorial :clapclap:
Awesome weekend everyone. I haven't raced with quite a few of you for over a year. Especially nice to race against Zeugy and Niall again
Indeed, it has been a pleasure racing with all of you! So many great drivers makes for fantastic racing. Thank you so much all for coming back too.
Quote from SparkyDave : the RB4 rules in TBO

SD.

lol funny guy we all know this damn fxo is about 1 sec a lap faster if there is a 'normal' length straight in a track

Anyway ontopic was in the server aswell today and had good fun keep it up !

TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG