The online racing simulator
TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
Ye, it's been good stuff, quite fun disgracing those FXO's by winning a couple of races in the XRT too.....

Intake restriction on the FXO ftw.
You guys inspired me to buy a wheel earlier before I wanted. Still, I had great races there, hope RSR server won't lose its popularity.
hm has any of you got replays of intrepid failing and arguing about it?
Good racing tonight, logged on for a couple of races and managed to get some good banter and some brilliant racing! Can't wait till I come home tomorrow - straight back on there!
Quote from mcintyrej :Good racing tonight, logged on for a couple of races and managed to get some good banter and some brilliant racing! Can't wait till I come home tomorrow - straight back on there!

It was nice to have you on mate. Some good (drifting) battles on AS4 haha! Glad to hear you will be back soon.
Had some nice races there today as well But i vote for some intake restriction or weight penalty for the fxo.
It was a very good day with racing for me.

A lot of "top lfs drivers" gave me great racing. Thanks !
aww man,you guys make me wanna go rape your asses in there! :P i just simply dont have any time,last play online in january 18! ftw..
damn, sounds like I missed one hell of a time...

Quote from major_syphillis :damn, sounds like I missed one hell of a time...

You didn't miss anything. Still almost a full grid this very minute!
There was definitely some great racing tonight. I wish I had a chance to get on yesterday
Hadn't raced a TBO server since S1 days. I had an absolute blast though! I was only around for a short while (~AR~ Santaria). Was good to see a couple of Aussies in there as well. It's a good practice in patience as well having that many people in the 1st turn and NOT getting punted off, had a ball.
Attended some races on So Town and AS Historic yesterday, just fabulous, I'm quite surprised I managed to finish somewhere from 6th to 12th place every race even with all these fast people .
I was on there over the weekend, much fun was had
Good to see the TBO class used again, although FE1 was a tad chaotic at times.
Great stuff guys, went from 32nd upto 17th on lap 1 in a RB4 with a fantastic start! Haven't seen your server this packed since my combo (lx4&LRF) lol oj, great stuff guys, and well organised
Quote from pacesetter :Great stuff guys, went from 32nd upto 17th on lap 1 in a RB4 with a fantastic start! Haven't seen your server this packed since my combo (lx4&LRF) lol oj, great stuff guys, and well organised

hahaha, you're right there. That was fun James.... amazing to watch so many good drivers flying round Fern Bay in the LX!
I spent some time there too. It was nice to race "in the wild" again. Any thoughts of putting 3% IR on the FXO to balance it with the other cars a bit?
Had a few races at WE last night and absolutely loved it. Some great battles with the Mercury Racing guys, despite them obviously being quicker.

Thing with the FXO is that if they constantly seemed to be winning, then yeh put a restriction on, but every time I've been on the top 5 cars have been XRTs, sometimes with the odd FXO scattered among them.
Quote from Minimaxman :Had a few races at WE last night and absolutely loved it. Some great battles with the Mercury Racing guys, despite them obviously being quicker.

yah, that be good fun
Quote from Minimaxman :Had a few races at WE last night and absolutely loved it. Some great battles with the Mercury Racing guys, despite them obviously being quicker.

Thing with the FXO is that if they constantly seemed to be winning, then yeh put a restriction on, but every time I've been on the top 5 cars have been XRTs, sometimes with the odd FXO scattered among them.

Oh I must have missed you. I was on there for a while joining in the fun but after many races infront of my screen I think my eyes were starting to go square so I took a break. Hope to see you on there today!
I think within the next couple of days we should switch to LX6. Then after a few more days do a different car what does everyone think?
any possibility to add the LX4 to the TBO class? i think LFR would end in a total T1 carnage as the newbies mostly have no experience at all in these cars, but would still join if the server is full.
It usually only takes a couple of races to filter out the ones who have no clue and shouldn't be on the track with others yet.
A short qually sorts the Field fairly well and the admins know to mostly watch the rear of the Field for crashers.
Maybe we should start with the LX4 instead and then move to the LX6 after a day or so?
Quote from Toddshooter :I think within the next couple of days we should switch to LX6. Then after a few more days do a different car what does everyone think?

CR are running a public LX server with rotations etc.
Empty over the weekend because everyone has been at your place racing bloody TBOs

TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG