The online racing simulator
TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
Quote from ACCAkut : cool, hope you keep that server up, after the 26th I will have some time to race

Our server is always up M8 Might not be anyone there sometimes but you are always welcome.
thx, just out of curiousity i let my AI (on Pro) test some restrictor settings, after a 30 lap race on So Classic the PBs were in a 0.4 range
RAC +90kg 25% (still slightly faster than the Fzs)
FZ5 +81kg 14%
LX4 +100kg 4%
FXO 2% (won the start, but couldn't get away)
XRT unrestricted (fastest lap)
I raced on this server last night and all i can say is it is brilliant.
Many good and well known racers were there and my highest finish was 8th out of 27 people which i found quite amazing for me

T1 can get hairy at times though and u get many apparently experianced racers punting you off because u go round the corner a fraction slower than they do, which really annoys me.
Nice to see another clean and great place to race. Keep it up and good luck RSRadicals!
Quote from ACCAkut :thx, just out of curiousity i let my AI (on Pro) test some restrictor settings, after a 30 lap race on So Classic the PBs were in a 0.4 range
RAC +90kg 25% (still slightly faster than the Fzs)
FZ5 +81kg 14%
LX4 +100kg 4%
FXO 2% (won the start, but couldn't get away)
XRT unrestricted (fastest lap)

hey, thanks for that. That combo of cars would be nuts! I like that idea a lot. We had a race on our server between the FZ5, LX6 and RAC and it was awesome to see the top guys flying around without crashing..... Bean0 in the FZ5 was wicked to watch! One thing I was thinking of that I thought might be fun but would give too much of a restriction to the FXO would be to make them carry a passenger. It might make the FXO slow but I know I'd be laughing my head off all race
yesterdays combo was great and also some great racing as i was able to hold back RSR boogie i think it was the whole 8 laps even though he passed me always on one cornor.
Quote from StableX :It might make the FXO slow but I know I'd be laughing my head off all race

Those stupid FXO drivers. Even need a co-driver to remember the LFS tracks.

It's boogle, swiss. Boogie is the thing, StableX always does.
Quote from swisscosmo :yesterdays combo was great and also some great racing as i was able to hold back RSR boogie i think it was the whole 8 laps even though he passed me always on one cornor.

Boogie Hahahahahaha ROLF
boogie woogie....LOL
#110 - AMB
Quote from AMB :Who is rolf?

Oh ROLF's just another muppet!

hehe Andy
#114 - AMB
Ya all are a bunch a H8rs
Quote from swisscosmo :Whats so funny about boogie?

if you heard him, you'd know he's more a Barry White and the idea of him doing a boogie sounds quite ridiculous
Quote from StableX :if you heard him, you'd know he's more a Barry White and the idea of him doing a boogie sounds quite ridiculous

oh i think i get it i spelt his name wrong? if so danm i'm good at making an a** out of myself
stop it...I'm watching

Yes Sir, I can boogie
But I need a certain song.
I can boogie, boogie woogie
All night long.
Yes Sir, I can boogie,
If you stay, you can’t go wrong.
I can boogie, boogie woogie, all night long

Damnit I can't get this damn song out of my head now.
Quote from AlienT. :
Damnit I can't get this damn song out of my head now.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

:em31::em31::em31:
Quote from AlienT. :Yes Sir, I can boogie
But I need a certain song.
I can boogie, boogie woogie
All night long.
Yes Sir, I can boogie,
If you stay, you can’t go wrong.
I can boogie, boogie woogie, all night long

Quote from Bean0 :Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

:em31::em31::em31:

I find both songs become funnier if you replace "boogie" with "boogle"

Blame it on the boogle! Boogle Woogle...
I sense a Radical 70's party night on vent coming along. What about next Friday when my non dial up internet is back up (Hoorah)??

70's music in the background, 70's skins on the TBO's required for entry and a few beers. I'm sure I have some flairs hidden away in my cupboard, if not I know StableX has plenty as that's all he wears still. I think 1973 was the last time he went outside was it not.

I'm gonna stik on Power and Glory mod for GTR2 right now and run a few laps in a Mustang just to get in the mood

*D I S C O singing D I S C O
singin D Delila, singin S supersticious......
Hey lads, RSR server had been updated with AIRIO system after extensive testing by franky from 500 servers. Our own coders are right at work as we speak to optimise the new system. Help us test it

TBO's on RSR server
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG