The online racing simulator
Uwe Boll...Eat your heart out!
(35 posts, started )
THIS is the film that will have Uwe Boll in tears....It is only a short 'demo' clip, that apparently was made with an immense budget of.....$500.00

It's only 5 mins long, but already has crashed YouTube TWICE because of the traffic...

I only hope somebody puts the money up for these kids to make a full-length version...Guaranteed goldmine!

Enough waffle...heres the linky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1UPMEmCqZo

(PS...Its Half Life, so if you aren't a fan of The Free Man, you might NOT like it!)

If you hunt around you can find the High Def version in MP4 format...looks even better in full screen!
I watched this yesterday, quite a brill "movie", shame it isn't full length
uhm..... am i supposed to be amazed now?

Everything was fine, except for gun fire..... looks so fake
Quote from DevilDare :uhm..... am i supposed to be amazed now?

Here is $500...you are welcome to try to do better!
Quote from Bladerunner :Here is $500...you are welcome to try to do better!

Did i say i could do better, did i say it was crap?
Quote from DevilDare :uhm..... am i supposed to be amazed now?

it's made halflife style
I think with what they were given, it's very well shot.... and so what the gunfire looks fake? it's supposed to be
Never played any of the half life games before, but it looks kickass, definetely wouldn't mind watching a full version for sure.

Thanks for the link.
Half Life - Full Life Consequenecs trumps this, and cost £0.00 to make.
Wow. That was a hell of a lot better than I expected. Extraordinary special effects!
editing and special effects are superb.
damn this is excellent stuff
Man that was awesome.
BTW always when a combine soldier dies the heart beeper makes me laugh.

I need part two.
Ha! They actually went as far as to get people that look like the rebels in game
Well edited for $500 (there are a lot of mistakes with the blood, but $500!) Mabye it's because I haven't played the game, but IMO this was a bit meh...it didn't really excite me. It's great that loads of people like it, though, the creators deserve it for their efforts!
That was pretty impressive.
Yup, it sure is in talent, not in investments... not pointing fingers[cough]Uwe Boll[/cough]

By the way, that petition people signed to ditch Boll from movie making... anybody knows how it's doing?
Quote from squidhead :Yup, it sure is in talent, not in investments... not pointing fingers[cough]Uwe Boll[/cough]

By the way, that petition people signed to ditch Boll from movie making... anybody knows how it's doing?

if i can remember, he had it at a number and then the petition just exploded and he decided to make it higher to 1 million. What a prick
Quote from squidhead :Yup, it sure is in talent, not in investments... not pointing fingers[cough]Uwe Boll[/cough]

Sorry to seem.. silly/dumb? But who is this "Boll" director person and what has he done so terrible?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Sorry to seem.. silly/dumb? But who is this "Boll" director person and what has he done so terrible?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_boll

Most nerds are pissed off because Mr. Boll has destroyed their favourite games. Rest of the people who hate simply hate him because he makes just facking awful movies.
Really interesting and well made low budget movie with nice CGI effects.
I read somewhere they have also finished the 2nd part
but still waiting with teh release.
wow this is amazing, really well done, now waiting for more parts
Looks great! These people got tallent, hope someone give them some economic help so they can produce great stuff.
Personally I think its very worrying that this is what the kids of today want to create. If ever there was an argument that violent games can encourage kids to violent acts this is fairly damning evidence in it's favour. Psychologists will tell you that it's a step in the wrong direction to want to act out such violent acts, towards actually being able to do it for real.

Before anyone jumps on me saying that it's been proven video games don't make kids violent. I'm not saying they do, in isolation. I am saying they are part of the whole problem of desensitisation of our kids towards acts of violence. Desensitisation has been proven as being the first step towards the ability to act violently.

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG