The online racing simulator
The Comeback of Knight Rider
(147 posts, started )
I like it it is a cool program

bah why they getting rid of those 3 characters. They are quite important in the story.
Ha ha! Now that's funny. Knight Rider was a giant flop. It flopped because instead of being based on the original series like everyone was hoping, it turned out to be just like every other show out on television today.

At least they see their errors, but I doubt anything will come of it. A little too late, IMO.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Actually they should of used the 2006 GTO,but why the hell is it still called knight rider?.theres no michael knight there anymore,or is it cause of knight industries?

They call him sometimes Mike and sometimes Michael. It's strange.
Knight Rider died in 1986. I have no intention of watching anything [to do with Knight Rider] made after that point - I made the mistake of watching some Knight Rider 2000 once, and it was the biggest crock of crap ever. Probably only surpassed by the subsequent Knight Riders that have nothing, other than a title, to do with the original.
Mike became michael knight
*bump*

I can't believe it, but somehow they managed to do a proper cut (which heroes is still failing to do) and suddenly make good and fun to watch episodes! Big quality boost on from epsiode 13 onwards. It feels a lot more like the original series now.
Quote from three_jump :*bump*

I can't believe it, but somehow they managed to do a proper cut (which heroes is still failing to do) and suddenly make good and fun to watch episodes! Big quality boost on from epsiode 13 onwards. It feels a lot more like the original series now.

O Rly ?

I may have to investigate further.
basically the got rid of the stupid goverment plotlines and have mike and kitt act as a sort of a lot less funny freelance police... its still extremely cheesy and kitt has far too much abilities but at least its watchable
Watched the trailer of it on YewToob, wasn't overly impressed... The Mustang isn't as cool as the original Trans-Am was, and as a big fan of Knight Rider (I'm a sad git and have every episode on DVD), was pretty happy to see the 'Hoff make a return, although I think that KR became too comercialized for it's own good.

If I can compare, the original Knight Rider was Need For Speed 1,2,3,Hot Pursuit etc.

Knight Rider 2008 is NFS:Carbon. Not an entirely bad thing, but the original was better, if you know what I mean.
They should have converted into a Trans Am when the went old school in the last ep.
I started watching it when I heard they were going to do something to get it more in tune with the original. I half thought that KITT was going to morph into an old Trans Am when he said that.

Could never happen. Ford is paying, they aren't going to stick a GM in there.
So the series is flopping because it's based on cars that don't sell?

I haven't seen any of it, but I barely watch any telly, never mind totally shit american telly.
the new knight rider is weird. thats all, but no offense to those who like it. The Shelby... no. that needs to go.
Quote from thisnameistaken :So the series is flopping because it's based on cars that don't sell?

I haven't seen any of it, but I barely watch any telly, never mind totally shit american telly.

Maybe it went better if they took a small Ford like the Ford Ka in this economical crisis time
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :the new knight rider is weird. thats all, but no offense to those who like it. The Shelby... no. that needs to go.

No the shelby doesn't need to go. The shelby is teh pwnage
Quote from thisnameistaken :So the series is flopping because it's based on cars that don't sell?

So, are you saying here that Ford's primary market is the UK/EU? Come on over here, there are Ford Mustangs everywhere you look, and it's not because of Knight Rider.
bump.

(UK premier)
It is on sci fi in 10 minutes for people who have sky
Nice bump. It's dead. They pulled it, or at least they haven't run any more for quite some time. I don't know what happened, but it was a pretty good flop. Perhaps they are going the same route the cable channels are with make 3 episodes and re run them every year
Hah, I created this thread and only watched the very first episode(movie) only
Quote from mrodgers :Nice bump. It's dead. They pulled it, or at least they haven't run any more for quite some time. I don't know what happened, but it was a pretty good flop. Perhaps they are going the same route the cable channels are with make 3 episodes and re run them every year

actually you are wrong. They still haven't decided yet. They release the other part of their autumn line up on the 19th.

The Comeback of Knight Rider
(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG