The online racing simulator
The Comeback of Knight Rider
(147 posts, started )
Won't be the same without the Hoff though.
Isn't the Hoff meant to be in it?

Hmmm, maybe not.

But it's looks awful with a Mustang and the silly red sensor thing.
Yeah, I don't mind the newer Stangs, but the red strip doesn't work properly. It'd have been better in a Viper, Camaro or S7.
knoght rider without the hoff would be like a-team without mr. t.

and the ford mustang looks terrible.
Yeah, really should have used the new Camaro.

Oh well.

I hope they just use scripts from the original series due to the writer's strike. Would be wonderfully surreal.
#7 - SamH
It'd be good if the Hoff was in it, just so he'd stop selling lousy ISP services to poor unsuspecting people.

The Stang just feels too small, to me.. I guess the wonders of modern technology and miniaturisation mean that they can get a whole broadcast crew into such a small space these days.. and let's be honest, KITT2000 was a lolloping monstrosity. This thing at least looks a bit more tight on the road.
I mean, come on:

#9 - SamH
Does it have leaf springs at the back?
Yeah, The camaro looks alot better than that mustang.

Nop, No hof.

Anyway, can't really wait for the 1st ep.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I mean, come on:

Yep they picked the wrong car, but the budget probably decided that. In the Transformers movie that had to have the cars specially built for them. If its on in the UK I will watch it though, then they can bring back Air Wolf too.
Quote from SamH :
The Stang just feels too small, to me.. I guess the wonders of modern technology and miniaturisation mean that they can get a whole broadcast crew into such a small space these days.. and let's be honest, KITT2000 was a lolloping monstrosity. This thing at least looks a bit more tight on the road.

Hmm, that new "mustang" (note quotation marks, and I wrote it in tiny letters) is a big car, not tiny at all. It's like most American cars and generally all modern cars too, big. Actually I think it's bigger that that original KITT2000.

But heh, I still remember when I was a little kid and I was fan of this show, especially of KITT.
#13 - JTbo
true. The original KITT was sleek and elegant, not a brutish brick with wheels.
#15 - JTbo
In time of original kitt all other cars were brick shaped boxes, today all other cars are round so to car stand out like it did before it need to be brick like
Damn! That car's so ugly!
Bring back the gorgeous Firebird
Now they just need to remake MacGyver with an improved mullet.
......sacrelidge!
oh god - KITT with a live rear axle and leaf springs..

Oh wait - no wonder why the car has an artificial intelligence command it - otherwise it wouldnt be possible to go around bends!
(though the AI might just decide it best to commit suicide)
They should of given him some sort of riced up Nissan and called it the Knight Lider - have KITT then say things like: "As for me you think of that we can surpass those - grasp with Michael." and when he bitches about it to the HQ in the truck they can always say they never got around to installing a properly translated firmware.
I hope that it doesnt have Nitro or someting implented in the car
Quote from SamH :Does it have leaf springs at the back?

Yup - American idea of a "Race tuned suspension"

One thing that bothers me though
why did they pick such a rubbish looking car for KITT?
#24 - JTbo
Corvette looks like nice piece of plastic that matches your purse. (looks rubbish)

Mustang looks like it will breath fire and eat your kids. (looks like proper car for men)

Maybe that is why?
There are certain programs, that when layed to rest, they should be kept there. Sometimes, it can ruin the thoughts and memories of the original program for the people that have seen the original show. Thats what looks like has happened here. I mean, a mustang, with chrome rims is classed as kitt? Imo, they should have used a new shape black camaro, or even a black C6 as posted above, but why oh why use a mustang? The camaro and C6 have alot lower stance, and look more "fantasy", which makes them ideal for the show, yet a mustang is high, with a high roof so therefore looks silly to be classed as a fantasy car, especially one of kitt!

IMO, they should have just left Knight Rider as it was and let it rest in peace, i am forbidding myself to ever watch this (what seems to be) piece of poop.

Quote from JTbo :Corvette looks like nice piece of plastic that matches your purse. (looks rubbish)

Mustang looks like it will breath fire and eat your kids. (looks like proper car for men)

Maybe that is why?

Thats not the point, the mustang just looks like a mustang, for a show like Knight Rider, they should have used something which looks mean, and has presence, even when stock. For me, a mustang look boring. High roof, with a high tailgate and for some reason, the back is higher than the front. If i want to watch a car fantasy show, with a car doing jumps 5000000ft high, and doing all that kind of stuff, i want to see a car that is sleek, stylish and catches my eye. I want to still be thinking about that car after the show is finished. Everytime i look at a mustang, i just think "meh, its just another everyday car. Nothing special" but when i see something like a corvette, or a camaro, i think "Lovely looking car!" and then dont forget about it for a long time.

A mustang is boring as hell to look at imo, and the one in this new Knight Rider does nothing for me.
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14

(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG