The online racing simulator
BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
I don't think I'm ready for it to be public domain just yet, especially considering the skin is specific to me (my name... well, my fictional name, and number on it.)
Quote from Cam71 :I don't think I'm ready for it to be public domain just yet, especially considering the skin is specific to me (my name... well, my fictional name, and number on it.)

Pleeeeeeaaaseee?
#53 - aoun
Quote from Cam71 :I don't think I'm ready for it to be public domain just yet, especially considering the skin is specific to me (my name... well, my fictional name, and number on it.)

Well.. if you upload it to LFSWorld and race online with it, people are going to get it in their skins_x file..so meh..
Quote from Gobby :Wooooo

Quick preview of what I've been doing for last few hours. Completely from scratch, I couldn't use my FO8 skins cos im working at 2048x2048 now.

Will be ready soon. Others will follow.

Gobz

Oh my. Please post when you're done.
Quote from Gobby :Wooooo

Quick preview of what I've been doing for last few hours. Completely from scratch, I couldn't use my FO8 skins cos im working at 2048x2048 now.

Will be ready soon. Others will follow.

Gobz

Wow, can't wait for the Williams. Great work as always
Quote from Lathafummi :The skin will be released when the patch is out
Just corrected the rear wing and made a non tabacco version.

That skin is really cool but change the tirenames. It says michelin and on the car you got GoodYear sponsoring
#57 - aoun
I think its possible to choose from michillin to bridgestone.. or was it tire walls you can choose... ???
That fly-emirates mclaren is so B-E-UUUUU-tiful!!
I make this skin?is ok or...>.<
Attached images
DGBF1.png
DGBF2.png
Mg racing team skin,
Its simple, only a few sponsers but i like it. Im not really one for loads of sponsers.
Attached images
BL!1_4colours.jpg
Quote from DGCNYO :I make this skin?is ok or...>.<

Wow man! I like it!
Tried the Williams....not perfect..but I think its showable
Attached images
WilliamsBF1_1.jpg
WilliamsBF1_2.jpg
WilliamsBF1_3.jpg
#64 - aoun
Quote from JetroPag :Wow man! I like it!

not 18+!!!~
Hey,

first skin attempt, thought I'd chuck it up here anyway,

Dave
Another less rushed skin. Thanks to Quicksliver for the inspiration
Attached images
71.png
Wow, they really didn't make this one easy, did they?
#70 - joen
it's quite a pain in the *** to skin Especially if want outlines or something going from the front onto the lower part of the sidepod. And the area around the dorsal front is tricky
Quote from joen :it's quite a pain in the *** to skin Especially if want outlines or something going from the front onto the lower part of the sidepod. And the area around the dorsal front is tricky

I actually found it very easy to get a line to run across it, takes a bit of guess work with no template though. Look at Quicksilvers skin for a guide as how to do it. Then look at the car in the viewer to check that your lines are going to work on the model.

Quote :WIP, but critics are welcomed

Looking good but maybe the edges of the nose aren't quite right?
Quote from aoun :Well.. if you upload it to LFSWorld and race online with it, people are going to get it in their skins_x file..so meh..

Yes, I know, but usually people are nice enough to not use it unless it's otherwise stated as public.

Eldanor, why would a Spaniard want a Canadian paint job?
Quote from Cam71 :Nice McLaren, Gobby!

What can I say, I'm a proud Canadian:

Wise choice of racing number :bg:
well... made one for my racing team, "RUUN Gaming", too. This one is specified for me, I think I'll do a public one later.

CLICK ME

Anyways, there is a Master Skinnerz template for a 2048 x 2048 skin right now. It's a beta template but good to work with though. It has no paintmask, but a good rendered wireframe.
GET THE TEMPLATE.

BF1 Skins
(1662 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG