The online racing simulator
What's your first plans....
(77 posts, started )
I'd say BF1 at As North and Westhill, even though I don't like and follow the F1 championship.
#27 - joen
try out the BF1 on Blackwood...crash...crash...and crash some more
offline ofcourse don't worry

then check out all the other stuff, get excited, jump around my house like an idiot

and then go out for some online races i think
Hotlap with the RAC at Aston North, than upload the hl and brag about my first WR
=D
#29 - wien
LX6@Aston North probably... Looks to be a hoot.
I'll burn a few sets of tyres. First in the Sauber, then in the XRt trying to drift
Quote from Greboth :drive the BF1 on bl1 and spin it at every corner lol

well put, as i will be doing the same. and ill be giving my XRT some hell with the new tire physics as well. this should make for some very interesting new setups... o yeah, and laugh at all the people trying to drift on new tires that spin and get pissed and quit all together... ahhh the world will be a much better place
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
be a hella retard and make a drift setup for the F1 car. hahahahahaha JK!!!!!!
BF1 @ AS North
Quote from thisnameistaken :then go online and crash it into Tristan.

Gets my vote.
#35 - mr_x
who's with me racing UF1's then? right now seems like no one
I want to kill myself asap so BF1 @ SO Long will have to do the trick.
I'll probably keep playing Oblivion :P
#38 - Vain
Install it.

Well, propably XRT at FE Gold or FOX at AS North, propably reversed. If I like the track wih the FOX, take a look at that BMW.

Vain
#39 - axus
BF1 @ Aston North... just has to be.
1) BF1 on AS4
2) FOX on AS1
3) FO8 on BL1
4) BF1 on KY1
5) find my team and drive whatever we are driving...

EDIT: Forgot Aston North ( 4,5) FXR on AS North )
TBO @ bl1, just to discover physics improvements.
First will be BF1 at KY2, then I'll try out AS north, and also with the RAC.
In fact I might try out the rain first (here's hoping )
er, i think i'm going to have to retake my BL2/XFG wr

And then maybe hop into BF1 and cruise around south city, er and then discover as north, and then, well, i think i'll be probably tired and finally find a bed to sleep in...
This is all I'll do for a few minutes (even changed the skin a little to suit :P) Then I'll grab a LX4, then the LX6. Then maybe a lil FXO.

Quote from Batterypark :I'll probably keep playing Oblivion :P

OT: We need to play it 24 hours a day for 3 days so when patch is here we get bored with Oblivion .

I'll probably go to DSRC server and see what they will be running, as usual
first thing I do is take Raceabout for ride to feel the different in tire model. and the next thing is try out our new Formula 1 car.
Quote from RS-R DriftDancer :well put, as i will be doing the same. and ill be giving my XRT some hell with the new tire physics as well. this should make for some very interesting new setups... o yeah, and laugh at all the people trying to drift on new tires that spin and get pissed and quit all together... ahhh the world will be a much better place

pretty much my plans too ... first try the sauber at bl1 ... after that im right off to jamaica to see if i can still keep the xrt sideways and once i found out i cant ill cry a little and head back to bl1 to see if the cars are safe round t1 with the new tyres (if i can see the corner with all the tears in my eyes that is)
I will surely take the BF1 on some laps around one of the new Aston configs. And when I had enough of spinning and getting sea-sick from that, I can't wait to test the new tyre physics on one of the old VERY tail happy cars like the FZ5 or the RAC or something like that. I really hope they will be controllable in a normal way...
Quote from Christian Seidel :I will surely take the BF1 on some laps around one of the new Aston configs. And when I had enough of spinning and getting sea-sick from that, I can't wait to test the new tyre physics on one of the old VERY tail happy cars like the FZ5 or the RAC or something like that. I really hope they will be controllable in a normal way...

Here's hoping

What's your first plans....
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG