The online racing simulator
What's your first plans....
(77 posts, started )
Hadn't seen the question in any of the "mega threads" so I thought I would ask: What are your initial plans for when the patch is released? (yeah yeah besides downloading it)... Personally I will take the LX6 for a spin at BL1 just to detect changes in the tire physics....
no brainer - F1 car - doughnuts - smoke etc
I'll probably take out the FO8 and FOX out for a spin at city sprint2, to check the physics improvements as well. Then i'm off to try it online.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Hadn't seen the question in any of the "mega threads" so I thought I would ask: What are your initial plans for when the patch is released? (yeah yeah besides downloading it)... Personally I will take the LX6 for a spin at BL1 just to detect changes in the tire physics....

1st thing? breath a sigh of relief that the forums may turn back to normal.

Dan,
The FO1 (or whatever its going to be named) on a new AS configuration
It's called BF1, download the cmx viewer and weep... I'm not gonna drive it :-)

And oh yea, it's got michelin tyres
#8 - XJ230
i will try to use my old XRT drift setup offline,and i will cry because it wont work anymore with the new tire physics illepall,after that i will spec some online servers with oval and the F1 and ill laugh ...
A very good question
Well, after i downloaded it i will read the changes.txt
Then i'll take a look at the new tires, and do a few laps @ Aston Historic with the new car , or with the XFR
But of course, i will " need a minute in Blackwood "
#10 - wE1l
Drive around bl1 with F1 and FO8 to see the changes. And maybe later to have a look at the wr table, might be a total mess there.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Play with the F1 car for a few minutes, then get back to work....then on 5th May when work is done, I'll give it all a proper go!
#12 - mr_x
UF1 on AS North for me!

sod the F1 car... i hate single seaters... UF1 all the way!
It has to be the BMW/Sauber F1 on BLGP I'm going for the sub-minute Followed by a big stint with the LX's and then the RAC
#14 - Jakg
break the "Blackwood Minute", then ill probably see how the "twitchy" cars are to drive
drive the BF1 on bl1 and spin it at every corner lol

Edit : I can drift in this version but im bored of it, but see if i still can
uninstall Windows and reinstall windows and LFS,
start a new day, drive the BMW all day!
Quote from Greboth :drive the BF1 on bl1 and spin it at every corner lol

+1

For the next few weeks I guess.illepall
BF1 at Fern Bay Black R
I'd be lying if I said anything other than BF1 on Kyoto Long.
I'll try, if the MRT is better to drive now - then I think I'll be crashing BMW's precious car
Hmmm....maybe get online to drive everything everywere...must test the BMW offline around Aston north first I dont know! But now I have to make skins for the BF1
Try the F1 car, then set a wr for BL1 XR GT . And then I'll go online.
#23 - ste_
My initial plans are to run around in very small circles with my hair all stuck up screaming at the top of my voice.
erhm.. 1st try the BF1 @ AS North, then quick hotlapping on rally tracks to get few wr's (before Flotch crushes them :really and then go online to see all messy BF1 servers
I'll drive a few laps on the combos I usually drive just to get a feeling for the changes, then try out the BF1 and spin in every corner, and straight 8-)

Then do the same online

(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG