(77 posts, started )
i'm going to make 200 WR's and have all 800 hotlaps done

ok,well-1) LX4 or 6,FZ5 and RAC @ AS historic
2)BF1 @ AS north and oval
3)FO8,FOX and GTR's @ AS national
and then....BF1 all time ))))
fix the ugly carbon fiber texture
skinning
10 laps each in the mrt, fox, and F08 - just to assess the physics changes.

Then 48 hours in the BF1. Then sleep, if possible.....
I like the carbon fibre to be honest Nuse. Looks much better than any other carbon texture I've seen in a game... Even better with the right bump mapping and reflections
Quote from thisnameistaken :Probably try out the LX6. Then probably crash the F1 car a few times, then go online and crash it into Tristan.

same.
BL1 on KY Oval for a few thousand laps. Then its off to Jack D's steakhouse for a few pints. Then back to the oval to see if MY physics have changed
Quote from thisnameistaken :Probably try out the LX6. Then probably crash the F1 car a few times, then go online and crash it into Tristan.

What makes you think you'll be close enough to hit me

-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
LOL
Hah, I'm kinda glad the engine in my parents car needs to be stripped (well they need a new gasket, and the greese monkey they went to can only do it on Monday and it'll take 4 days). That means I'll be at home rather then at uni, so I'll have the week to play with it until I have to pack up for uni. It's going to fluxing own
#61 - th84
First i will join my team mates on the oval in that bl1 thingy until they get tired of me constantly wrecking them due to falling asleep. Then we will take that bl1 thingy anywhere that has some braking and right turns involved! (:P jack)
#62 - JTbo
Starting with basics, XR GT at Blackwood, I have been away from LFS so long that I can't remember driving, also they change all that so

Also I like a lot from that car and specially that track, only track that flows, imo
I wanna launch the F1 off a ramp
either take this f1 car around south city long or take it around bl
Quote from nosliw :I wanna launch the F1 off a ramp

same.
LOL, never thought of that... good plan
Plan 1.To Disban NASSA and hook up with some less Scary looking people.lol

Plan 2. To check the "OLD MEN RACING" server and see if those nuts have the BF1 on SouthCity Sprint.

Plan 3. To see if I can leave more rubber than I did in the attached Pic.
First thing I'm doing is going for a BF1 lap on the new Aston configs, Then waiting for Cads1160 to finish our joke team skin, and do some BF1 Sir-Vix team driving
Quote from Sternendaal :The FO1 (or whatever its going to be named) on a new AS configuration

same
BF1 on Aston North or BLGP for crazy fun and a sound check, then RAC to compare new and old tyre physics. I just hope they did something for the BF1's sound. Has anyone tried to make a current V8 F1 engine in LFSTweak?
Probably BF1+KY1. I know, it's not "cool", but I want to see how fast that thing can go, and how does it feel/look/sound.

After that, BF1 + AS North.

Then online.

When I'm done with racing online for a while, I go to school monday morning (IF i'm done racing!)
my plan is to take the bf1 to weshill reversed or normal, track has a combination of some fast corners and i love the blind turns. After a few laps there i will try out the aston configs probably with the fxr......
BF1 at the new Aston config... just to find out what kind of food mixer it sounds (hoping for sound improvements ). Then FZ50 and I'm gonna try to spin at 10 km/h speed. Then some GTR car and either I'll get or do not get a very large smile on my face, depending on if the devs have touched the cockpits or not.
#74 - mr_x
looks like i'm by myself with a UF1 then

suppose i could get some WR's just to say i have had some :P
I think I will take the XRR out for a spin on Aston North, to see how grippy the new tyres really are. The part with 3 hairpins closely after each other should give a good indication.

And about sets: just dig in your archive, I reckon the pre-wing-bug-discovery-setups are good enough for the first few laps.

What's your first plans....
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG