The online racing simulator
More fat sidewalls . And new set of simple brakes. Tire material should be better now.

mogster imo you are the best

and i do like the big sidewalls because its realistic
Quote from Gustix :+1

Btw what is that white circle behind rotor?

That's the background, the rim ends there, lol.
Well done Mogster. I like the subtle dirt on the tyre
Quote from Gustix :what i must see there and in which render?

You must see the lack of a wheel in your first render.
Some comments/improvement suggestions in future for my render too ?
Quote from Gustix :emm maybe im blind but i dont see nothing wierd in both renders on front left tyre

The wheel on the other side of the car, look under the car, there's no wheel.

LEFT front tyre...
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from okijuhans :Some comments/improvement suggestions in future for my render too ?

it looks very good , but it looks a little too clean for me....it looks too nice, if you know what i mean
Quote from Gustix :what i must see there and in which render?

WHAHAHAHAHAA its been on my desktop all day long and i didnt even notice LOOOOL :P still nice though :P (^_^) Are you gonna re-render it? Could i make 1suggestion then? which would make it even more nicer?? A nice little HDR effect like you had on the same scene with the pink car? :P

if you arent gonna rerender, its no problem still awesome
Quote from dutchshogun :WHAHAHAHAHAA its been on my desktop all day long and i didnt even notice LOOOOL :P still nice though :P (^_^) Are you gonna re-render it? Could i make 1suggestion then? which would make it even more nicer?? A nice little HDR effect like you had on the same scene with the pink car? :P

if you arent gonna rerender, its no problem still awesome

Paint a black dot on it
Here`s a test of my XRT. I will make a skinned version soon, but I have to remap the parts where the foglights was..
Attached images
XRT 02.jpg
Chrome on the rims?
lights ofcourse Chrome glossy or whatever with light blue colour.
More light Still a lot of bugs to be removed though.. But I like the model at least..
Attached images
XRT 03.jpg
XRT 04.jpg
It looks... ricy
Where are those tiny front lights near the bumper and tyre materials sucks

Change Blender to something else. Only Gustix can do a job on that, but his materials also suck a bit. Looks sometimes like chrome/plastic mixture.
I haven`t started on the materials yet :P Just tried to show my progress..

I think the material editor in 3DS Max sucks.. only reason I stay with blender..
It doesnt suck, you cant handle that I think

Its easy as pie.
I tried... But blenders material editor is so much better..

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG