now I can go back with the animation.

Attached images
vws020.jpg
Stop je met het team?
one of my tests with Vray
very good results, although I say

just a littel moddeling on the front edite some chrome on the grill and lights

becorse with copy rights removed
Your chrome and glass material looks quite bad IMO.
It's too bright, makes it sticked on. You need to put a glass in front of your lights, which should reflect more than the insides. It's too reflective for the grill too.
it's a wet day
and i know the tyres are to black
ther is glas for the lights
maby make it a littel darker
Attached images
vws104.jpg
a friend of mine said also that there was too much chrome.
I have now removed

Attached images
vws108.jpg
I don't think the chrome needs to go, it needs to be toned down.

Als je naar een auto kijkt met angel eyes koplampen, zie je meestal vooral de reflectie op het glas van de lamp, het chroom van de binnenkant valt niet zo hard op, zo dus:

Dat zijn wel zwarte, maar je ziet duidelijk hoe het glas meer reflecteert dan de binnenkant. Dat is jou probleem, de weerspiegeling van je chroom doet de weerspiegeling van het glas teniet, het is veels te sterk.

Betere foto:
Quote from sgt.flippy :I don't think the chrome needs to go, it needs to be toned down.

thank you I know what you referred to
[LEFT]I'm busy all day with reflections testing. with a scene that I have received from a friend.
but I don 't understand why I have no reflections in the headlights.
if you look at the window of the car, I have enough reflections, perhaps too much.
but I use the same material on the headlights.
I think it has to do with the state of the camera that there are no reflections ..

becorse with copy rights removed
Quote from Boekanier :
I'm busy all day with reflections testing. with a scene that I have received from a friend.
but I don 't understand why I have no reflections in the headlights.
if you look at the window of the car, I have enough reflections, perhaps too much.
but I use the same material on the headlights.
I think it has to do with the state of the camera that there are no reflections ..

[ATTACH]75123[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75124[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75125[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75126[/ATTACH]

Nice scene, want. Glass reflects too much. And weird tire reflection.
Ay ay Boekanier- stealing other peoples work Reflections are wrong, glass is wrong and shadows are wrong

Torrent wtf Friend got that from the same place.

Ok i know you didnt know, but the work belongs to a firm which makes lots of models and scenes.
Quote from okijuhans :Ay ay Boekanier- stealing other peoples work Reflections are wrong, glass is wrong and shadows are wrong

Torrent wtf Friend got that from the same place.

Ok i know you didnt know, but the work belongs to a firm which makes lots of models and scenes.

I have nothing stolen
a friend gave it to me
is that a problem??
I did not say that I have made it
Quote from Boekanier :Who is young?

I think your firend, but he bought them and i think the EULA or the agreement contract says that you mustnt share any model. I may make mistake, but the model sharing is wrong like sharing your LFS S2 licence.

I am not saying that is wrong, but if you do your own scenes it taughts you a lot.
Quote from okijuhans :I think your firend, but he bought them and i think the EULA or the agreement contract says that you mustnt share any model. I may make mistake, but the model sharing is wrong like sharing your LFS S2 licence.

you are right in there, you can not share.
I did not know where they had from.
and will also remove them.
because I did not know.
and think it is indeed very expensive to buy
Its good to learn, I am learning too from scenes, but they are mostly free. I can give some if you want
Quote from okijuhans :Its good to learn, I am learning too from scenes, but they are mostly free. I can give some if you want

I already have lots of free stuff found on the Internet,
I make these things as you can see themselves earlier scene.
but thanks for the offer
i download everything,illegal stuff too,so what? im not selling it,using it for my own purposes.Yes creating your own scene teaches you a lot,but that almost 3 million poly scene would be hard to make for starters

Oh and the chrome,just at the settings make the white color darker,so it wont be so shiny
e2mustang- ok stuff is stuff, but it is right to use good scene and have advantage over others ?

Like before someone use ordinary studios and after that a bit uses professional modded studio. Cmon. Respect others work. Some models or parts doesnt kill a 3d man. I am doing that too, but free models mostly.

And persons think isntantly that you are good scene maker etc, when you cant do anything actually. Think about it too.

In 3D world there are rules. And If I make a mistake, I say that and when I see others making mistakes, I say that, too.
Quote from okijuhans :e2mustang- ok stuff is stuff, but it is right to use good scene and have advantage over others ?

I think you 're right,
If you are going to show off things you do not themselves have made and you don's say it.

but I can also find what the mustang says.
there are people who like a beautiful rendering want to have their car show.
and it was really me, not knowing it was a business scene.
therefore I removed

So I will continue to create scenes with free items found on the Internet.
and hope you still like it.

Your own scenes were pretty , but material sucked If you fix those problems you will be top scene maker.
I never said its ok to say i made that,if i rly wasnt,and i didnt put in my post to give credit for others job,maybe thats were the misunderstanding came.

some nice renders from the Boekanier
(659 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG