The online racing simulator
Quote from T.J. :Why are you so hostile? Damn.. Acting like a 5 year old :P

Silence! If you didn't know, i AM 5 years old. Nah, I'll grow up tomorow
I forgot to explain what was done... it is very straight forward anyway, should be able to work out from the file. but here are few shots to explain just in case...
The reflection would work best if the environment image on the sphere is a proper panarama 360 image.
Attached images
setup 01.jpg
setup 02.jpg
setup 03.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :You noughty leecher Guys, do you know where i can find good pictures of racetracks etc and streets and such things? Can't find it on google

there is million on google,type nürburgring or race track or etc
Quote from Bose321 :You noughty leecher Guys, do you know where i can find good pictures of racetracks etc and streets and such things? Can't find it on google

www.deviantart.com !
man the waiting is hurting me.
Attached images
chase.jpg

You have made enough renders already. Now make something new. Rendering is all about surprising others. Like me - made one with road- after that bridge- Nascar - Sunset c4R etc.

Making 100 race track renders or so is already a bit boring Hope you understand what I try to say.

PS ! Yea you havent made any on racing track, but make some and find something new and unique.
Here's a beta ricer kit for the XRG made with Blender and internal rendering engine Needed to make it fast... Lots of errors still, like the exhaust. Will make a touring car kit for XRG soon.

BTW can someone send me an XRR rollcage in .blend because I can't be arsed to delete the whole XRR body just to get the cage.
Quote from JJ72 :man the waiting is hurting me.

damn!
i would turn the tires of the scirocco and maybe blur them and then it looks PERFECT
Quote from okijuhans :You have made enough renders already. Now make something new. Rendering is all about surprising others. Like me - made one with road- after that bridge- Nascar - Sunset c4R etc.

Making 100 race track renders or so is already a bit boring Hope you understand what I try to say.

PS ! Yea you havent made any on racing track, but make some and find something new and unique.

Yeah Bose! You renders are boring :P Make some creative ones!
Quote from T.J. :Yeah Bose! You renders are boring :P Make some creative ones!

Haha. I know, but i just have no imagination etc, and not even talking about creativity
Quote from samyip :I forgot to explain what was done... it is very straight forward anyway, should be able to work out from the file. but here are few shots to explain just in case...
The reflection would work best if the environment image on the sphere is a proper panarama 360 image.

So many thanks, Samy!

I realize it was not trivial after all, especially for my limited knowledge! You had to enclose the whole thing into a sphere and exclude it, along with the floor, from indirect illumination.

Thank you for sharing the technique with the community

Merry Christmas (...attached )
Attached images
rend_merry_xmas_2008_02cc_800x600.jpg
Your scene looks weird. Car is crappy quality, and rims arn't. and the shadows of the lady are weird.
and her leg is broken
:biggrinfl :biggrinfl :biggrinfl

I dunno why the car came out like that, actually the front is good but the rest is indeed crappy quality. It could be that I did other things with the pc while rendering was progressing.

As for the lady, that's how I found her on the net (don't even remember where).

For the shadows, the come form a row of targeted spotlights (above and left of the car), along with some GI with skylight, using the Brazil Raytrace method. I'm just experimenting with lighting
Quote from e2mustang :hey folks! i guess the scirocco 24gt is almost 100% so what else is left than a shot of it,on its own track
(i know reflections arent great,but im happy the car is not invisible this time XD )
and an edit from Squassel.inferno

This is a very beautiful scene, I could possibly get?
Quote from carlson74 :This is a very beautiful scene, I could possibly get?

Thank you well prolly it will be avaible for download if i finish it
ok many thx very nice
Testing my new skin I think the car is a bit too big, and the window material isn't right for some reason. I'm now going to bed.
Attached images
xrt.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Testing my new skin I think the car is a bit too big, and the window material isn't right for some reason. I'm now going to bed.

yeah, it's really too big, look at this ingame pic:
Attached images
XRTsize.jpg
I read a tutorial and I made my very first scene from scratch. I'll make a bright version too
Attached images
rend_xfr_corsa1600_indoors_01.jpg
saw bose's render and it gave me an idea...

hehe, will add smoke later once i learn how to
Attached images
lfsfun3.jpg
Quote from migf1 :I read a tutorial and I made my very first scene from scratch. I'll make a bright version too

Car is floating

Quote from T.J. :Nice render :P

It is just a picture IMO, do you read what other say ? It was a example to get the aspect ratio and perspective correct.

Damn norwegians
-
(okijuhans) DELETED by okijuhans
Quote from okijuhans :Car is floating

It is just a picture IMO, do you read what other say ? It was a example to get the aspect ratio and perspective correct.

Damn norwegians

I was trying to pull a joke.. Damn uhm.. Whats that flag? xD
Quote from T.J. :I was trying to pull a joke.. Damn uhm.. Whats that flag? xD

he comes from "Other"

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG