The online racing simulator
Quote from milkkis :My newest skin, Valvoline-theme for XRR. I think I'm going to make it for FZR too.. Hope you like it!
Edit: Uploaded to LFSWorld, feel free to use!

I can't help but think how you got the terribly jagged edges on the sides...

Looks decent though.
team orange skin!
Attached images
XRT_DMtmOrange.jpg
I'm done with this one. It's a bit of a protest at how serious the business of drifting can be in LFS. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Loving it, RM.
Quote from gatebil94 :team orange skin!

Awesome, shame I can't use it in patch Z...

But I still got a patch X copy on my HD
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm done with this one. It's a bit of a protest at how serious the business of drifting can be in LFS. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Hehe nice one.
nice skin! i like the decals
Thanks everyone for the comments!

Lukasa: I think you should put the Castrol logo higher on the quater panel because right now it's stretched.
Thanks, I've noticed that
Quote from Falcon140 :A new NASCAR season is slowly approaching, and with it, new paint schemes. I give you:

2009 Jeff Gordon:

You are very brave my friend. If I was to post a Nascar skin, much less a Jeff Gordon one, there would be a whole page of burning bananas.
Great skin btw
Quote from flybynighter :hey guys new to lfs boards and thought id give skinning a try. crap compared to most here, but its a start... could someone upload them for me? thanks

Hi Have You More Skins? For The Xrg?

Don vito
Here is my second:

Im very impressed how i did. My second skin car:

Quote from piggy501 :Why the burning banana?

It's not like he can't use them, they are for XRG, and even if they aren't amazing, he seems happy with them. And anyway, you don't have to download if you don't like.

hes just failing at flaming
-
(hansonator69) DELETED by hansonator69
Quote from gatebil94 :team orange skin!

Did you really make that skin?, i have seen it in other games...
Quote from jervaughn :i just got my licenses yesterday, and well most of the rims look quite awkward IMO, an i saw that yours were pretty cool. i tried to get bespoke but that version dont work on vZ. what, or how do i edit them?

I took pictures on V version
Audi V8 DTM 1992
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Did you really make that skin?, i have seen it in other games...

yes, its a replica..... took decal from the real car

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG