The online racing simulator
lol.

The XFG is slower than the XRG too so ABS will not be allowed in the XRG.
Quote from J@tko :TBH the UFR is quicker than the XFR so doesn't really support our ethos of close exciting racing.

but FZR is also quicker then XRR and FXR
Quote from G!NhO :but FZR is also quicker then XRR and FXR

Thats why we changed the restrictions for the last race

Its just that the quicker drivers tended to drive the FZR rather than the FXR.
Quote from J@tko :lol.

The XFG is slower than the XRG too so ABS will not be allowed in the XRG.

I think you'll find on a lot of circuits, drivers will favour the XFG (not just in CTRA, in real events too) - the class is pretty much equal: the equal-est class in LFS in my opinion.
Quote from J@tko :Thats why we changed the restrictions for the last race

Its just that the quicker drivers tended to drive the FZR rather than the FXR.

ok, but what about restricting the XFR a bit? and the UFR/XFR together with TBO
Quote from G!NhO :ok, but what about restricting the XFR a bit? and the UFR/XFR together with TBO

It's the UFR thats quicker

But then the UFR will be slower down the straights making it a bit silly IMO. I'd rather stick with the proven.
What about just the XFR and all the TBOs?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I think you'll find on a lot of circuits, drivers will favour the XFG (not just in CTRA, in real events too) - the class is pretty much equal: the equal-est class in LFS in my opinion.

Indeed. I thnk the faster drivers tend to choose XRG. It's the same with RAC/FZ5, the quicker drivers tend to use rac, even though it's slower
I had a great race also last night.I couldnt drive well enough at the start,but after some laps my XRT calmed down!Thanks to the organisers and the comentators,for this fun event.Also good job from most of the GT2 drivers when lapping!

I m really hoping for another event to take place soon.I m the Greek guy with the Aegyptian pronounced name!I loled big time when i heard the comentary,keep up the good work guys!

I woyld really love to race again for 2 hrs,or maybe more.-yes i m an endurance addict!!-
Quote from J@tko :What I was thinking was using the TBO class again (as that seems good to me, and lots of people want nice TBO racing), and maybe use the STD class too as, having much experience on CTRA Race 1, provide excellent close racing.

As for the track, I'd like to use an S2 track as I don't think I've ever had a race in the STD class on an S2 track (because of CTRA of course). I was thinking Aston Club, a nice length, and basically two hairpins connected by two straights, so lots and lots of overtaking is guaranteed. I'll just have to check how easy lappery is around the track.

And also the FXO will either be restricted or we'll just use the XRT & RB4 from the TBO class.

Thoughts?

I think that sounds ****ing awesome!

But you should keep the 2 hour length, IMO.

And on a track like AS Club, the FXO definately has to be restricted since it just flies away on the straights.
Yes i really wanna do a 2 hour race again
Oh noes, pick a decent track!
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
I think we have a significant difference in enthusiam levels here
I wantz ozer race!!
How bout having an event like this every 2weeks, or at least evry month?
This was so damn fun.
Quote from Stefani24 :How bout having an event like this every 2weeks, or at least evry month?
This was so damn fun.

every month is ok
Quote from Stefani24 :How bout having an event like this every 2weeks, or at least evry month?
This was so damn fun.

Erm, sadly we can't do that haha

Seeing as lots of people enjoyed it we'll put one on when theres a gap in our calendar or a special event on
Quote from J@tko :

Erm, sadly we can't do that haha

ahhhwwww

Quote from J@tko :Seeing as lots of people enjoyed it we'll put one on when theres a gap in our calendar or a special event on

yay!
Take me in if there's another one, too bad i missed this one

Great work guys.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Just a note to broadcasters - if you want to your own name formatting but somebody has screwed theirs up, you can use the "Alias.ini" file in LFS TV Director to correct it yourself without having to interrupt a driver's race.

that was what we basically tried... but for some reason it did not work... for some reason Timo was not able to edit it while LFS was running

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG