The online racing simulator
I drive with this mentality zeugnimod
The problem is, for fun there must be competition
Quote from G!NhO :what times are you getting then? if its above 1:15 then i wont be last

I'm doing the TBO so I'm in the 1:26 -1:27 on the RB4, about 4 seconds off WR pace. As I said I'm woefully off pace.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I'm doing the TBO so I'm in the 1:26 -1:27 on the RB4, about 4 seconds off WR pace. As I said I'm woefully off pace.

Don't care too much about raw pace, it will be about dealing with traffic.

Edit: by the way any specific guideline about traffic? Like "blue flag = move", or "TBOs have the right of the racing line"?
Quote from de Souza :Don't care too much about raw pace, it will be about dealing with traffic.

And tyres.
Quote from G!NhO :just like me, i am probably gonna finish last of all GTR's

You're gunna finish after the last TBO. I actually bet you won't even show up. Jeep Racing ftw.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You're gunna finish after the last TBO. I actually bet you won't even show up. Jeep Racing ftw.

why wouldnt i show up? and i am gonna change my team name ^^
Quote :FRO|FormulaRacing|1GP

Dont alter the setting on this server guy's use the CART server or the dormant server please for testing eh..

Have fun.

Best, Maz
Quote from Mazar :You blithering idiots, stop ruining my servers

Sorry! Will use the cart one
Quote from Mazar :Dont alter the setting on this server guy's use the CART server or the dormant server please for testing eh..

Have fun.

Best, Maz

Ok - thanks for that Maz, will do
sounds fun could be keen on this will see who i can get to do it with me! 7am our time !
The event will take place AS ADVERTISED, FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER STARTING AT 6.45PM GMT.

Sorry to all who can't make it.
Sign me out then.
Only thing which can stop me participating is My computer, could we run a practise server or something like that few night before the race? I would know (and few ppl more too) if their computer will lag or not.
Just get on public racing server and try it alone. Go on CTRA in the evening.
So on what track will be the race? At BL or Aston?

Greeetz!
Jack, i have a teammate now and i wanna change team name.

teammate is Bambo and the new team name is Christmas Mofos.

so can you please change that
Quote from G!NhO :Jack, i have a teammate now and i wanna change team name.

teammate is Bambo and the new team name is Christmas Mofos.

so can you please change that

Okies - joe will have to do that cos he's the webmaster to the website which has the sign up list on

We have 27 sign-ups so far (16 GT2 and 11 TBO) - Keep 'em coming, lets get a full grid
Rules:
  • The Race Director and his 2IC (Me and TFalke55 [unrespectively :P]) are in charge. What we say goes.
  • Please watch out for Blue Flags, and respect each other when passing. TBOs expect to be lapped every 6 laps or so.
  • At least 1 mandatory Pit Stop must be made during the race. It can be made any time between the start of the race and 5 mins before the end. (1h 55 mins in)
  • During Qualification, you may spectate/telepit as much as you like without penalty.
  • ALL members of your team are allowed to do laps in the quali session - the best will count.
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THAT GT2 QUALI IS FIRST, THEN TBO QUALI. We don't want any embarrassing situations please

• Please please don't cut the bollards on pit exit. Doing so may land you with a DT Penalty.
  • Pit entry blend line isn't an issue cutting wise.
  • YOU MUST BE ON SERVER AT 6.30PM GMT TO AVOID POSSIBLY BEING KICKED OUT AND REPLACED WITH A RESERVE.
  • If you want your skin in hi-res on the broadcast post it in the skins thread.
  • If you have a nasty Eastern European name that no-one can ever pronounce properly, please tell us how to pronounce it in order to avoid public humiliation.
  • The start of the race is a standing start.
  • Always have the utmost respect for your competitors.
  • If you wish to make a complaint, then post it in the NDR Section of the forum and we'll investigate for you.
  • We have a vent server if you want to join us for voice chat or even be interviewed by the king of enthusiasm, Timo Hynninen, live on air. Server is vt.fragmaster.net, port is 3922. Go past all the oval racers until you find the NDR Section about half-way down, double click and you'll enter our 'zone' (Thanks as always to [FM] for our vent channel, and of course www.formularacing.org for the server )

Will we be able to download the broadcast afterwards?
Well it depends to what extend hyntty is failing on the day. I think you will.
If anyone with any commentating experience at all (or very willing to try it) and wants to join Timo in the commentary box for this race, please could they PM me

Many thanks.

J@tko.

EDIT: Yes, you should be able to download it afterwards. You will at least be able to stream it.
Yes the recorded stream is very much watchable afterwards. It even supports fast forward(ing).
Bambo and i teamed up and our team name is "Christmas Mofos"! lol

Oh this is our motto He wanted me to say it

"Showing everyone how kick ass the Christmas spirit is!"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG