The online racing simulator
G. van Verseveld
Quote from J@tko :Exactly

Why does everything we do epic fail in some way?

Ahem !

I demand that you edit that.

It should read:

"Why does everything we do without deko largely involved epic fail in some way?"

Quote from dekojester :Ahem !

I demand that you edit that.

It should read:

"Why does everything we do without deko largely involved epic fail in some way?"

Turnover and Palmer scores for the 2:0
Quote from J@tko :Can someone tell me if it's confirmed that the Scirocco will be in the TBO class please?

IIRC, it was confirmed a long time ago that the Scirocco will be in a class of its own between XFG/XRG and TBO.
Quote from boothy :Look at the specs, http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Cars:TBO - VWS is 200 bhp so is down on power, that's why I suggested just 1 car enter for a laugh.

Pearcy, there's no need to adjust to physics changes - just run with patch Z!

And if its an auto update? You want me to install another LFS so i can go online properly?

1. Im not intelligent enough with computers to work this shit out, you should have seen me trying to get a test patch

2. Just change the facking date, if you don't im out, i cba with all the extra messing about ill have to do.
Quote from TFalke55 :I'd suggest just to update it (the server) and everything... it shouldn't get too complicated... we'd just need to talk to FRO therefore...

The FRO servers are hosted with HPR-Network.

d
#107 - AMB
Anyone need a team mate for this race?
Iss it possible to put 2 teams? Like karma #1 and karma #2??
Quote from Goucha :Iss it possible to put 2 teams? Like karma #1 and karma #2??

Yep.

The Race will be held as advertised (again :P) on 19th December, starting at 6.45pm GMT. As the Patch will be released 'week ending' 19/12, then hopefully the OMG LOLZ TEH SCIRROCO - TEH 1337NESS11!!!! will have died down a bit and people will actually remember this is on

You will need a Patch Z install to compete, as a) it bypasses any possible changes to the cars/tracks involved and b) the server almost certainly won't be updated before then.

See you next week.

J@tko.
Quote from J@tko :You will need a Patch Z install to compete, as a) it bypasses any possible changes to the cars/tracks involved and b) the server almost certainly won't be updated before then.

Two comments:

1: Famous. Last. Words. :noob:

2: I'm glad I won't be around for any fails then !

Just so everyone knows, I'm not a pessimist. I'm not an optimist, either. I'm am optimistic pessimist - I'm absolutley positive things will go wrong. I guess that equates to a realist.

Anyway, good luck to all with it anyway !

d
Quote from J@tko :* YOU MUST BE ON SERVER AT 6.30PM GMT TO AVOID POSSIBLY BEING KICKED OUT AND REPLACED WITH A RESERVE.

That really make a problem if I join the server during the race, just before taking the car? Because I won't be able to attend to the quali and to the start of the race.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That really make a problem if I join the server during the race, just before taking the car? Because I won't be able to attend to the quali and to the start of the race.

Whoops, I meant a representative from your team

BTW, you can safely download the test patch and still compete
And can you put me on the entry list on NDR's website please?
This is not a fail.

Quote from Hypothraxer :I'd really like to join this - if someone else wants to team up with me it would be nice

Team Name: Adventure games aren't dead. They're undead.
LFS Usernames: Hypothraxer, ...
Car Choice: FXR GT2

FRO|FormulaRacing|NDR is now set to the correct combo and open for Practice
Quote from J@tko :FRO|FormulaRacing|NDR is now set to the correct combo and open for Practice

Nice, gotta go train there then =)
pw?
Quote from N I K I :pw?

Password wasn't removed after our MiniFBM event Saturday. I've removed it now - it's open.

d
While you are in the server practicing, if you have miscreants or troublemakers enter the server, please save an mpr, and email it to me with a description and timecode to look at to jpalmerjp (at) gmail.com - I'll take a look and do any appropriate course of action to ensure they don't interfere with practice in the server before the race goes. I'm keen to leave the server unpassworded to allow others in.

The server is set in practice mode.

d
JOE... don't forget the mass-pm'ing
What time do you do guys? The best I got with my FZR for now is 1:13.43, but I'm sure it can be better.
Quote from Drift King CZ :What time do you do guys? The best I got with my FZR for now is 1:13.43, but I'm sure it can be better.

thats not bad, well AMB got 1:12.3 or something, and 13.5 is the race pace

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG