The online racing simulator
If any of the FZR GT2 fellas are struggling to make or find a set, we have one for these restrictions at www.setupgrid.net , with a PB of 1:12.27 by scipy.

Here is direct link for the set: clickety
Quote from Drift King CZ :What time do you do guys? The best I got with my FZR for now is 1:13.43, but I'm sure it can be better.

Quote from G!NhO :thats not bad, well AMB got 1:12.3 or something, and 13.5 is the race pace

Yah AMB came on yesterday and got a 1.12.2 :wtf2:

My FXR pb is a 1.13.47 - the FXR is defo a bit slower than the FZR, but easier to drive.

I'd expect pole to be a high 1.12. I've seen a non-alien 1.12.7 from an FZR too.

BTW if you go onto the server and type in !top FZR and !top FXR you'll get the times

BTW thanks Niall
My pb with FXR is now 1:14.18
We are pleased to announce that Bambo (whose real name I dare not try and spell, or remember :P) will be joining Timo in the commentary box for the part of the race that he's not racing (most probably the second part). Maybe we could get him in a 'whilst-driving' interview too

The broadcast will (hopefully) start at about 6.45pm GMT, with the 2 quali sessions, then the 2h race starting at about 7.20pm GMT

NDR TV Link
Following a question on server, ABS will be permitted in the TBO class
Can anyone who has not yet replied to their PM please reply a bit sharpish
Quote from J@tko :Following a question on server, ABS will be permitted in the TBO class

ABS for TBO's... Women lol

I wont be using it thats for sure

Good luck all for tonight
Driving FXO... Women lol

Hi Guys!

Good Luck Everybody...

Cu on track! :P
Prepare! I just fixed my G25 pedals. They made me about 0.50-1 second slower because of it was dirty down there...
i can not see the broadcast it goes to the Fragmaster TV thing and at the bottom it says failure... id like to see the race.
Quote from kyler :i can not see the broadcast it goes to the Fragmaster TV thing and at the bottom it says failure... id like to see the race.

No, Failure's the guy that does the Advert - it's the credits

It should then buffer and you'll see a very white Blackwood with a guy in an orange car crashing.

Working for me atm
Quote from zeugnimod :Driving FXO... Women lol

hehe yeah yeah..

I would be in the rb4 if it wasnt so challenged in the weight department.
Quote from J@tko :No, Failure's the guy that does the Advert - it's the credits

It should then buffer and you'll see a very white Blackwood with a guy in an orange car crashing.

Working for me atm

i still dont see it... and now i cant even see the advert
Quote from kyler :i still dont see it... and now i cant even see the advert

Yah down for me too atm. I'll see what I can do. I can guarantee it'll be up for the race (he says....) :P
I don't know if it's only me but I think it looks quite awful with that snow mod.
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't know if it's only me but I think it looks quite awful with that snow mod.

Yes we have a difference of opinion on that in server

Some people really like it, others dont.

It's just an attempt to get in the festive spirit
gah that fragmasters intro voice is scary

the snow mod looks awesome tho
Who does ethe stream load so enormously slow i wanted to see the snow
stream not loading here.

edit: works in opera, but not firefox :S
Some people have reported issues with Firefox and the stream, works fine here tho so you might as well give it a try.

GT2 quali starts in 5 mins.
You need the WMP plugin for FF, noobs
#149 - OK8
Could it be possible to post a direct link to the stream so it could be opened with a media player?
mms://lsd.fragmaster.net/onegp

i cant get it to work with vlc though

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG