The online racing simulator
#151 - OK8
That's the one I found out by myself but it only runs the advert once and then it's dead. The exact same happens when I try to watch the stream on that website. It just says "Ready" at the bottom of the media player and nothing happens. If I press play it plays the advert once more.
works with windows media player here
sry but it does not work that way I tried to find the LINK
That was the most fun I had with LFS in a very long time. The dual class system meant you always had something to do so the 2 hours passed very quickly.

Special thanks to Team TBF which I hade some great first laps with, even leading after the start.

Most GT2s were also really clean when lapping. There were only 2 exceptions, IIRC. If there ever is another race like this on BL, please don't try to pass the TBOs in the very short straight between T1 and the chicane, though. It happened to me several times and it costs about 2 seconds per lap since you carry less speed through the whole straight after the chicane.

Looking forward to see the broadcast TOMORROW.
I swear I will never do any streams ever again.

Quote from zeugnimod :
Looking forward to see the broadcast TOMORROW.

Quote from zeugnimod : There were only 2 exceptions, IIRC. If there ever is another race like this on BL, please don't try to pass the TBOs in the very short straight between T1 and the chicane, though.

i havent done that one time, i always went right behgind the tbo and at the point you come onto the straight i went past em on the left side.
Quote from zeugnimod : There were only 2 exceptions, IIRC. If there ever is another race like this on BL, please don't try to pass the TBOs in the very short straight between T1 and the chicane, though. It happened to me several times and it costs about 2 seconds per lap since you carry less speed through the whole straight after the chicane.

Sorry, I'm sure I done it a few times.

Overall, good fun ^^
Quote from zeugnimod :The dual class system meant you always had something to do so the 2 hours passed very quickly.

I wish I could say the same. After 90 mins I was sooo bored. Then my tyre popped. Cue epic frustration

Quote from zeugnimod :even leading after the start.

Now you see why I drive the RB4?

Quote from zeugnimod :Looking forward to see the broadcast TOMORROW.

GL with that

Quote from hyntty :I swear I will never do any streams ever again.

WAI?
Quote from niall09 :Sorry, I'm sure I done it a few times.

I actually wasn't talking about you. You and especially your teammate were the best lappers IMO.

Quote from J@tko :GL with that

Timo said it on the server!!
Don't worry about Timo, at the start of the broadcast we were a bit dodgy and goofing around( I say it was quite funny) but as soon as the event started we quickly turned into a broadcasting team and at about the end we sounded completely professional.
I say that if we do get another chance to broadcast another event, we will get quite good at this. Until then I will just say that me, Timo and Falke did quite a good job even though it was our first broadcasted event ever (and it was bloody LIVE!!!11) but untill then all I can say is Merry Christmas to everybody and congratulations on completing the event!
Quote from zeugnimod :I actually wasn't talking about you. You and especially your teammate were the best lappers IMO.

Yah I got to lap 40 and got 'Blue Flag' on my screen. I thought it was some sort of LFS Bug but oh no, there was the My3id car in my mirrors

So a 75 second lap, thats about 0.6 seconds per lap

Oooh dear
Quote from BAMBO :Don't worry about Timo, at the start of the broadcast we were a bit dodgy and goofing around( I say it was quite funny) but as soon as the event started we quickly turned into a broadcasting team and at about the end we sounded completely professional.
I say that if we do get another chance to broadcast another event, we will get quite good at this. Until then I will just say that me, Timo and Falke did quite a good job even though it was our first broadcasted event ever (and it was bloody LIVE!!!11) but untill then all I can say is Merry Christmas to everybody and congratulations on completing the event!

you and the others did very good, and i liked the part about Joe

Quote from zeugnimod :I actually wasn't talking about you. You and especially your teammate were the best lappers IMO.
:

not me? havent touched a single tbo
Quote from G!NhO :and i liked the part about Joe

I'm definitely watching

I was going to watch when I wasn't in my stint but I couldn't as Joe's PC was failing so I had to do the whole 2h stint. Not nice.
Quote from J@tko :I'm definitely watching

I was going to watch when I wasn't in my stint but I couldn't as Joe's PC was failing so I had to do the whole 2h stint. Not nice.

it was hilarious, Bambo made a joke and Timo too

i also was lauching out loud because of the crashes i had, my car was totalled and when i turned into pit i spinned LOL

Quote from JO53PHS :What.. Where? :hide:

somewhere after 1 hour
Ginho,shhhhh!:hidesbehi

Now if you didn't already watched the broadcast I would compare it to the moment when Top Gear took the challenge of being a radio station's presenters although we still can't decided who is who!
http://blip.tv/search?q=hyndesto&x=0&y=0

In about 100 minutes the bcast should be up (just look for the Xmas Event on that page, I can't give a permalink because the file doesn't exist yet )

Oh and I apologise that the inlays are not visible... some BAMBOO told me to resize the window :doh:
Quote from hyntty :http://blip.tv/search?q=hyndesto&x=0&y=0

In about 100 minutes the bcast should be up (just look for the Xmas Event on that page, I can't give a permalink because the file doesn't exist yet )

Oh and I apologise that the inlays are not visible... some BAMBOO told me to resize the window :doh:

aweshum!
Quote from hyntty :http://blip.tv/search?q=hyndesto&x=0&y=0

Displaying episodes matching the search [hyndesto] Show explicit content

Quote from hyntty :Oh and I apologise that the inlays are not visible... some BAMBOO told me to resize the window :doh:

Fail.
I'll add the Xmas event to the Photos and Videos page on the site tommorrow
Quote from hyntty :Oh and I apologise that the inlays are not visible... some BAMBOO told me to resize the window :doh:

I told you to move it a bit to the right not to resize it!
Slight reservation, it might take 120 minutes since connection to blip seems to be a bit slow.
Okay, so there are 3 horribly damaged cars and Timo says "I presume it was some kind of nasty accident". Hello Mr. Walker.

Oh and by the way, I'm only taking the piss because Timo does the same in every commentary I do. I hate him
Ohbtw !

I'm beginning work on aggregating results via LFSStats and such.

It'll have all the tables, but I doubt I'll do the graphs straightaway. I might go for them if I can aggregate all the discos and specs for the graph text file.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG