The online racing simulator
Send deko the GT2 Quali Replay so I can haz 7z :P
Quote from Mp3 Astra :
Oh and by the way, I'm only taking the piss because Timo does the same in every commentary I do. I hate him

Honestly Mr Passingham, Deko is more of a blooperman IMO
Quote from hyntty :Honestly Mr Passingham, Deko is more of a blooperman IMO

"... driving the NDR car is like driving a rabbit"

I'm sorry what?

And yes, I live to entertain the masses with my 2 wheeled action
Oh dear.....

Can we drop [CR] a couple of laps for the worst numberplate?

'SnowDown'

:doh:

The footage of me battling with J@tko is awesome .
Quote from Gav190 :The footage of me battling with J@tko is awesome .

Haha I passed you on the outside, and Timo said: "Atkinson passes on the outside! Incredible!". I was rather smug, until I saw that the next lap you did exactly the same to me at the same corner
Quote from hyntty :I swear I will never do any streams ever again.

would be too bad
I just watched the broadcast and it's amazing. (Some of the jokes were hilarious - like the one about Jack's overlapping luck ).
There was nothing wrong with my car when the FXO passed me on the outside in the second last corner. It's just that he had an FXO and I an RB4.

So will there be any future events like this? Because I had a lot of fun.

Maybe with a slight restriction for the FXO then?
:doh:
Quote from zeugnimod :There was nothing wrong with my car when the FXO passed me on the outside in the second last corner. It's just that he had an FXO and I an RB4.

So will there be any future events like this? Because I had a lot of fun.

Maybe with a slight restriction for the FXO then?

Well we are already thinking about New Year and NDR Birthday (we're 1 soon ) events

Quote from Mikko1 :i can join on ??

i'm use my friend S2 license...

If you read the comments and/or the OP you might have noticed that the event finished yesterday :doh:
I would like to do another event with you guys, this one was great fun. What ideas have you got for the next one?
Quote from JO53PHS :Well we are already thinking about New Year and NDR Birthday (we're 1 soon ) events

Yah I've been thinking about this:

When I was lapping the TBOs I often came across them in packs of 4 or 5 showing how good the racing in the TBO class was. For the next event I'd like to keep it the same, really close competitive racing for the whole event.

What I was thinking was using the TBO class again (as that seems good to me, and lots of people want nice TBO racing), and maybe use the STD class too as, having much experience on CTRA Race 1, provide excellent close racing.

As for the track, I'd like to use an S2 track as I don't think I've ever had a race in the STD class on an S2 track (because of CTRA of course). I was thinking Aston Club, a nice length, and basically two hairpins connected by two straights, so lots and lots of overtaking is guaranteed. I'll just have to check how easy lappery is around the track.

And also the FXO will either be restricted or we'll just use the XRT & RB4 from the TBO class.

Thoughts?
I think having STD and TBO cars would be hilarious fun. It's not done very often and I would very much enjoy racing it in myself!

Also, a 2/3% restriction on FXO would probably make things more fun for all involved.
lol fxo isnt as easy in endurance races as you think

you constantly have to watch the front tyres, as its very understeery mostly
if u go wide even once and dont slow down ALOT, ur tyres will be redhot
and once theyre too hot, its very hard to let them cool down again
since u get even more understeer with red tyres

or maybe it was just my set i dunno
Quote from Fastwalker :lol fxo isnt as easy in endurance races as you think

you constantly have to watch the front tyres, as its very understeery mostly
if u go wide even once and dont slow down ALOT, ur tyres will be redhot
and once theyre too hot, its very hard to let them cool down again
since u get even more understeer with red tyres

or maybe it was just my set i dunno

RB4 has to suffer like that as well. And it's slower. So Mr FXO still has an advantage.
Yah, last night FXOs came 1st, 3rd and 7th. And aswell, AS2 is much less hard on the tyres than Blackwood, so tyres won't be so much of an issue.

As for length, we'll go for 1h 30 me thinks.
Quote from gav190 :i Would Like To Do Another Event With You Guys, This One Was Great Fun. What Ideas Have You Got For The Next One?

+1
What about TBO with XFR/UFR? On AS Club?
Just a note to broadcasters - if you want to your own name formatting but somebody has screwed theirs up, you can use the "Alias.ini" file in LFS TV Director to correct it yourself without having to interrupt a driver's race.
Quote from Gav190 :What about TBO with XFR/UFR? On AS Club?

TBH the UFR is quicker than the XFR so doesn't really support our ethos of close exciting racing.
Oh I thought they were pretty equal. Sod that then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG