The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Heh.. thats an old skin made by Krauklis (Sneak)
it looks better in hi-res.. but the hi-res link is down.. screens and skin by sneak ;D ;p I just posted... ;D so you can continue to argue, if the skin looks good or not

heres an un edited pic of me drifting fern bay, dont have photoshop so yer
Attached images
XRT Fernbay.JPG
Might have to grab a few screenies of me sideways. Btw Evil love your Signature :P

*Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.*
Quote from G!NhO :LOL!!! so a skin should have a gazillion stickers for it being nice? :ices_rofl what a nubcake

this is called a "clean and Nice" skin

No, i'm saying that a good skin should have atleast a custom paintjob, or some graphics on the side.
Everyone would be driving in default "drift car shadow kit" skins if they thought one solid color and 3 stickers were nice and clean. lol
Quote from 240sxDrifTeR :Cant upload images with XRT beacuse admins ban me.

So, you're saying that you have the XRT, right?
Don't know I have S2
It is XRG, you can tell it by the wheels and that ugly mod for XRG, not XRT which someone made it.
He haven't posted nothing about XRT, so probably you cant ban him. Only maybe about the LFS car modding ..
-
(Danas) DELETED by Danas

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Waits for the 'friend' excuse...

I have S2 but from a friend

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Quote from 240sxDrifTeR :I have S2 but from a friend

lol, thats against the rules
Quote from 240sxDrifTeR :I have S2 but from a friend

That ain't as funny as you think...
Attached images
lfs1.jpg
lfs2.jpg
pure LFS

Yeah LFS likes to FAIL, doesnt it? I see you like me
More realistic would be if the simulator block your steering wheel (by using force feedback) because of the wheel arch. I mean you could turn the wheel a little but once you hit the arch, you should feel resistance and you should be unable to turn the wheel more.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG