The online racing simulator
VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
#1 - Gunn
VWS Skins
Post skins here for the: VWS

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
-
(Gunn) DELETED by Gunn : obsolete information
Two public skins. Public as long as you do not edit them.
Attached images
VWS_hDahlBK.jpg
VWS_hTEIN.jpg
ms_hdahlbk.jpg
ms_htein.jpg
ms_huruaito.jpg
#4 - Nick.
Just a very fast skin I took off an FZ5. It fits pretty well on this car
Black pearl paint with a silver stripe.

EDIT: Already on LFSW.
Attached images
cmx_00000001.png
cmx_00000002.png
VWS_Stripe-pearl.jpg
Quote from Huru-aito :Two public skins. Public as long as you do not edit them.

me really like the tein one good job!
JUst a quick private skin I did.
Attached images
VW Scirocco.jpg
I cant wait for this car! EXCITED!
Can't wait, great skins guys!
Damn, it seems that i'll have to download LFS again
Attached images
semttulozj4.jpg
S3R VWS:

There is a pro kit ya know.

come on man more skins

wa ha ha
Excellent skins. you'll see some from me in next coming months
Just a quicky with Photoshop

Made with the Master Skinnerz VWS Kit!

I call it, Volksgreen:
Attached images
Volksgreen Screenshot.jpg
VWS_Volksgreen.jpg
Conversion (ish) of my GALP Energy VW Polo.
Attached images
VWS_Polo-S1600-prev-1.jpg
VWS_Polo-S1600-1024.jpg
4Players.de skin I was just bored
Attached images
vws_4p.jpg
VWS_4P_lfs.jpg
this car looks so good!
WOW!!! Every skin that has been made to this moment looks great! I think it´s nearly impossible to make this car look bad
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :This is the only thing that makes me jealous of the USA, you can use your flag as paint without it looking gay. The Union Flag just never works. :/

It didn't look to bad on the Beetle RSI.. http://www.theracingbug.co.uk/39504/53804.html
(I was looking for some inspiration) I might actually try that livery.
Mine first VWS skin.
I really love the carbon parts on Scirocco.
Attached images
Pre.jpg
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :This is the only thing that makes me jealous of the USA, you can use your flag as paint without it looking gay. The Union Flag just never works. :/

The Union Jack has been used quite effectively a couple times. I recall seeing a pretty bad-ass looking TVR in the BritCar series with a Union Jack on the front that was tearing away down the sides. Not a unique concept, but the execution was very very nice and it looked great.

Making the Canadian flag work on a skin, though... that's tough. It's a bloody maple leaf.
Quote from MAGGOT :The Union Jack has been used quite effectively a couple times. I recall seeing a pretty bad-ass looking TVR in the BritCar series with a Union Jack on the front that was tearing away down the sides. Not a unique concept, but the execution was very very nice and it looked great.

Making the Canadian flag work on a skin, though... that's tough. It's a bloody maple leaf.

But that is the thing, any flag can be used in the tearing off designs, Old Glory has the impression of being designed to be painted on cars.

The Nose Bleed is a bit of an issue, you should resort to the Canadian flag pre-1965, it is less gay.

VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG