The online racing simulator
What made me laugh today
(72 posts, started )
Maybe devs could invite this guy for generating sounds to next LFS version?
-
(PusicDrift) DELETED by PusicDrift
I went to the mens room, pulled my pants down, and started to laugh!

No doubt, we need "USA56" class in LFS, with 2-3 fantasy cars similar to these (btw nice autocross...)
Quote from lucaf :Maybe devs could invite this guy for generating sounds to next LFS version?

THIS made me laugh Big grin

Video unavailable
"★ Human Car Sounds | Austra..." is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party.

EDIT:

THIS night watching something on LFS forums. made me laugh ... ALOT and hard Big grin

thanks for the entertainment everyone Big grin

IMO they should launch this on Fools' Day
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam : okay this isn't even funny, didn't realise i posted the wrong link until 2 weeks later
-
(THE WIZARD DK) DELETED by THE WIZARD DK : apparently link didnt work
nice recovery Big grin

especially fan of the marshalls, just looking a bit. then turns around like...hes fine... Big grin
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :nice recovery Big grin

especially fan of the marshalls, just looking a bit. then turns around like...hes fine... Big grin

That looked almost like an LFS replay clip. I was thinking was the video fake or real Ya right
Quote from lucaf :That looked almost like an LFS replay clip. I was thinking was the video fake or real Ya right

haha yer i was thinking something like that too. even the marshalls react like in LFS. (didnt care at all) Big grin

EDIT: so you bought eurotruck simulator. but heres what made me laugh about real trucks. coz daym...

Gals N Gas :

Quote from sermilan :Mouse drivers https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aR10xq7_460svvp9.webm

lol Big grin now i finally got to see it. nice one Smile
Well.. while technically I didn't laugh for this, I got surprised and amused about how small gap there is between Top 1 and me.

So I went, to LFSWorld, did browse some times, until I met this chart:

BL1 / FZ5

Then I remember there is MY hotlap in that chart as well... 6,18 seconds... only. Definitely could be much more, and this made me kinda amused.

*sigh... those times back then... FZ50. An Excellent vehicle!*
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Well.. while technically I didn't laugh for this, I got surprised and amused about how small gap there is between Top 1 and me.

So I went, to LFSWorld, did browse some times, until I met this chart:

BL1 / FZ5

Then I remember there is MY hotlap in that chart as well... 6,18 seconds... only. Definitely could be much more, and this made me kinda amused.

*sigh... those times back then... FZ50. An Excellent vehicle!*

Big grin
Quote from lucaf :

No doubt, we need "USA56" class in LFS, with 2-3 fantasy cars similar to these (btw nice autocross...)

I think its very difficult to get this car now especially in the game, one can also go for the latest version.
Thanks to Panti for commenting on this in FB,so I saw it too...

Kazakhstani language is the sound of a diesel engine trying to start up in -40 degrees

What made me laugh today
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG