The online racing simulator
What made me laugh today
(56 posts, started )
#1 - lucaf
What made me laugh today
heh, did not know that. but with pop-up headlights it is cooler anyway. because that is how it was featured in need for speed.

In similiar fashion Jaguar XJ220:

Spoiler - click to revealthe rear lights
#3 - Racon
That was my first car! (the Rover, not the Jag lol)
Suprising how many do share rear lights :

Lower lights on the RX7 and Koenigsegg

#5 - lucaf
A Noble. Which basically is Ford underneath it,so no wonder if they borrowed more than just engine.
#7 - lucaf
Jaguar XJR-15 has rear lights from Mazda 626 Coupe.
Quote from Hyperactive :Jaguar XJR-15 has rear lights from Mazda 626 Coupe.

The McLaren F1 also uses headlights from a very budget car, forgot which one though, same with the Zonda's stereo.
Quote from Gutholz :heh, did not know that. but with pop-up headlights it is cooler anyway. because that is how it was featured in need for speed.

Spoiler - click to revealthe rear lights

Used to have the rover 214 GSI 16v, brings fond memories to suddenly notice a pic

Driver reactions in the end Big grin (Shouldn't laugh, Im still slower than her in RaceRoom hot lap competition at Silverstone Taped Shut....edit: said that - had to practice more, beated her time with 0.016sec with BMW 635 CSi)

okay that was just warm-up for laughing, then watch this one Omg omg omg (same lady on the wheel )
Quote from k_badam :The McLaren F1 also uses headlights from a very budget car, forgot which one though, same with the Zonda's stereo.

It uses the taillights of a bus (yes i know i'm replying after a month)

edit: the front indicators were apparently from Lotus Elan
"it would be cool..."
edit: HD version Omg omg omg

Bonus points if you actually get the much deeper joke. Smile

the whole channel is interessting
How a car can be so cool and so ridiculous? Im almost wishing this to be added in LFS Rofl

found this while trying to search a vid showing how people use the mouse for driving a sim. I still don't get it how you guys are capable of steering so accurate with a mouse. I have still not found any video.

What made me laugh today
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG