The online racing simulator
What made me laugh today
(56 posts, started )
Maybe devs could invite this guy for generating sounds to next LFS version?
-
(PusicDrift) DELETED by PusicDrift
I went to the mens room, pulled my pants down, and started to laugh!

No doubt, we need "USA56" class in LFS, with 2-3 fantasy cars similar to these (btw nice autocross...)

IMO they should launch this on Fools' Day
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam : okay this isn't even funny, didn't realise i posted the wrong link until 2 weeks later
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :nice recovery Big grin

especially fan of the marshalls, just looking a bit. then turns around like...hes fine... Big grin

That looked almost like an LFS replay clip. I was thinking was the video fake or real Ya right
Well.. while technically I didn't laugh for this, I got surprised and amused about how small gap there is between Top 1 and me.

So I went, to LFSWorld, did browse some times, until I met this chart:

BL1 / FZ5

Then I remember there is MY hotlap in that chart as well... 6,18 seconds... only. Definitely could be much more, and this made me kinda amused.

*sigh... those times back then... FZ50. An Excellent vehicle!*
Quote from lucaf :

No doubt, we need "USA56" class in LFS, with 2-3 fantasy cars similar to these (btw nice autocross...)

I think its very difficult to get this car now especially in the game, one can also go for the latest version.
Thanks to Panti for commenting on this in FB,so I saw it too...

Kazakhstani language is the sound of a diesel engine trying to start up in -40 degrees
Frankie Boyle on a Live at the Apollo rerun last night:

"If you've been offended by any jokes tonight, feel free to tweet your moral outrage on a phone built by a 10 year old".
...meanwhile in Finland - someone was too eager on curbs!

What made me laugh today
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG