The online racing simulator
In Firefox and Chrome, F11 goes into full-screen borderless window mode on the current monitor (not the one with the most pixels - I've never seen that behaviour; maybe a coincidence because the monitor with the most pixels is usually chosen by the user to be the 'main' monitor?).

IMO, it would make sense for Shift+F11 to mimic that behaviour (full-screen borderless window on the current monitor), Shift+F12 for full-screen borderless window across all monitors, and keep Shift+F4 for exclusive full-screen toggle on the main monitor.

FWIW, full-screen toggles are very inconsistent across windows applications - common ones are F10/F11 (and combinations with modifiers), Alt+Enter, <modifier>+Space and I'm pretty sure I've seen something other than LFS use something and F4 as well.

As an aside, I currently have a two monitor setup, but with different sizes/resolutions. I wonder what the "all monitors" mode would do on this kind of config.
Quote from Degats :In Firefox and Chrome, F11 goes into full-screen borderless window mode on the current monitor (not the one with the most pixels - I've never seen that behaviour; maybe a coincidence because the monitor with the most pixels is usually chosen by the user to be the 'main' monitor?).

IMO, it would make sense for Shift+F11 to mimic that behaviour (full-screen borderless window on the current monitor), Shift+F12 for full-screen borderless window across all monitors, and keep Shift+F4 for exclusive full-screen toggle on the main monitor.

+1
I don't mind as long as there is an easy way to go to window
Scawen please change this view option to 0,100 like in old lfs versions for You is propably one moment to do this. I know i say this one time but i really need this i know there is a lot of people who don't know about head movement in lfs or even in real life but with this everything is more easy in lfs.
Attached images
viewlfsj.jpg
Quote from jujek :Scawen please change this view option to 0,100 like in old lfs versions for You is propably one moment to do this. I know i say this one time but i really need this i know there is a lot of people who don't know about head movement in lfs or even in real life but with this everything is more easy in lfs.

I think it's fine the way it is Smile

EDIT: you know you can press E and W or W and E
Quote from RC-Maus :I think it's fine the way it is Smile

EDIT: you know you can press E and W or W and E

Hey im sure you dont have any idea what acceleration shifts viewpoint options do in lfs please go check this options then say something about this becouse this what you said is just ridiculous. Im not talking about look sensitivity and W E and E W is for look around. I need more lateral shift like in old versions in lfs. Its fine for You but some people use this option, in your lfs in game 'head' propably is everytime in the same place so you dont need this options. For little explain watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7dm-uVMDU (not my video)

EDIT: and watch also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRnGXPOwU
thanks!
Quote from Lacko86 :Well i think, if it's possible to make a list about the deleted Wr laps, it doesn't need much more time to make a full list about all deleted laps.

This
Quote from Scawen :After testing, the new HLVC check will be applied to all hotlaps when they are uploaded. At the moment, the checker is still running the 0.6K version.

In addition, when we upload this stricter test, Victor will start a process that will re-test all existing hotlaps (not only WR hotlaps) and remove the ones that fail the test. In each case, an email is sent to the account holder.

Quote from cargame.nl :at least your attitude is great.

Thanks. I really like this option becouse in onthers games You cant really nothing to do witch view only lfs allow to set view like on videos what i post here. I know im only demo user so propably my opinion will be inored but please. I tried rfactor after one week when i setup ffb i tried do drive in this game but i left after 1hour becouse i cant setup view options like in LFS.
Quote from sermilan :This

Yup, this process has started already (I only know this because a couple of mine were deleted, boohoo)...
Quote from jujek :Thanks. I really like this option becouse in onthers games You cant really nothing to do witch view only lfs allow to set view like on videos what i post here. I know im only demo user so propably my opinion will be inored but please. I tried rfactor after one week when i setup ffb i tried do drive in this game but i left after 1hour becouse i cant setup view options like in LFS.

The solution is to set your view in custom view instead of in car and set draw to body. Now the X axis can be set to 2.000 Wink
Quote from jujek :Scawen please change this view option to 0,100 like in old lfs versions

I have now done this. I suppose it won't cause any problems.

Quote from add38 :The solution is to set your view in custom view instead of in car and set draw to body. Now the X axis can be set to 2.000 Wink

No, the same limit for 1g shift applies in custom view and driver view. Only head tilt goes up to 2 degrees.
Oww sorry for the mistake, i confused...
About the full screen modes, currently I have this:

SHIFT+F9 - assignable full screen exclusive mode (like now)
SHIFT+F10 - default full screen exclusive mode (desktop resolution)
SHIFT+F11 - full screen borderless window (current monitor)
SHIFT+F12 - full screen borderless window (all monitors)

The function of the maximise button is unchanged.

It has been a bit confusing and there are still some bugs so I can't release today. Hopefully tomorrow.
Quote from Scawen :I have now done this. I suppose it won't cause any problems.

Thank You so much!

btw i first time see this i never saw before when game developers make/change something is his game for one person or even for thousand people.. Thank You
Quote from Scawen :About the full screen modes, currently I have this:

SHIFT+F9 - assignable full screen exclusive mode (like now)
SHIFT+F10 - default full screen exclusive mode (desktop resolution)
SHIFT+F11 - full screen borderless window (current monitor)
SHIFT+F12 - full screen borderless window (all monitors)

Nice and clear, I like it. Smile
Quote from jujek :Thank You so much!

btw i first time see this i never saw before when game developers make/change something is his game for one person or even for thousand people.. Thank You

Now you see why many people are buying the game without worrying about anything : the game developpers of LFS are indeed doing the job properly !

Happy 0.6L release today if it is the plan Tongue
Quote from Flotch :Happy 0.6L release today if it is the plan Tongue

No, just another test patch today!
sorry for posting something of unimportant value but just wanted to say its great to see how much work has/is being done recently. thanks
Quote from cargame.nl :
I don't think 0.6l will ever be released.

you are right, Scawen alreday stated that some letters will not be used to avoid some kind of confusion between versions naming.
Quote from Scawen :No, just another test patch today!

planning to add some more stuffs inside ^^ ? Feel free Big grin
Quote :Changes from 0.6K2 to 0.6K3 :

Hidden object removal is disabled when car is high above the track

Nice improvement!

OFF-TOPIC
Scawen, any plans to implement an InSim start point packet to spawn a car by UCID (x,y,z) anywhere on track?
How it looks at the moment.
Attached images
optscreen.jpg
Quote from Scawen :How it looks at the moment.

Why the key are displayed as buttons can't they just be yellow text and clearly repeat "SHIFT + " ? It would be more logical since we can't click on it to change the button.
This thread is closed

TEST PATCH 0.6K2 (now K26)
(462 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG