The online racing simulator
Quote from MijnWraak :Fighting is good! It drives the prices down No way had I gotten my gtx 260 for $155 shipped had the 4870 not been around.

Yeah that fighting is good,but i meant fighting here on forum
Quote from Shadowww :Why did you underlined it? It ain't special at all

I know it isn't, Overclocked to max its still Sh**, It was included when i bought the PC 3 years ago.
It plays Crysis on medium 1280x1024 AAx2 so I am happy and dont need a better one
Finally finished:

AMD Phenom II 920,
HIS ATi 4830 512 MB,
2GB Crucial Ballistix (4GB once faulty sticks come back from RMA),
Foxconn A7DA-S 790GX,
Hiper Type-R 580w PSU,
Seagate 7200.12 500GB,
Sony DVD-ROM,
Hauppage TV Card,
Antec 900,
Windows 7 x64 RC.

Who cares about cable management when it lives under your desk...

Quote from Jakg :Finally finished:

Not quite...need to fix the stickers on the side of the case first
The previous owner (the same dude who stole one my TriCools and took out the HDD cages...) put them on there so meh.
NEW RIG!! Finally!
Brand New HP Pavilion DV6 1108ca Entertainment Notebook PC

AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core QL-64 Processor: 2.10 Ghz

3GB RAM

ATI Radeon 3200 HD Graphics Card: 256MB Dedicated Memory

250GB HDD

Logitech G25 Racing Wheel (720 degrees)
Quote from Jordeeman :Brand New HP Pavilion DV6 1108ca Entertainment Notebook PC

AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core QL-64 Processor: 2.10 Ghz

3GB RAM

ATI Radeon 3200 HD Graphics Card: 256MB Dedicated Memory

250GB HDD

Logitech G25 Racing Wheel (720 degrees)

Wow fail specs.
Can you mount a wheel on that desk?
wow, fail observation. He has the shifter mounted on the desk lip. Desk has a lip, perhapse close yours?
Ok what the hell are we talkin bout? Tables, oh ye LFS rigs

Heres mine: .......

Intel P4 @ 3.20GHz
1024mb RAM....
Nvidia Geforce 8400 GS (Gets me down to 4 FPS, when Etem joins in WS.C)
TV tuner card (Creatix)
Logitech DFGT 720 degrees
Logitech Mouse (Some black one with no model)
17 Inch monitor + PSP with PSPDisp
Sony DVD Writer
Blutooth + WiFi
Zalman Fan (Which is 3 times bigger than GPU to cool Etems heat making procedure..)

Thats bout it
Quote from JasonJ :wow, fail observation. He has the shifter mounted on the desk lip. Desk has a lip, perhapse close yours?

Fail touche. It looks like that lip isn't really big
Quote from Bose321 :Fail touche. It looks like that lip isn't really big

Apparently it's big enough to have the shifter attached. Admit you were wrong instead of attacking someone.
Quote from Bose321 :Wow fail specs.
Can you mount a wheel on that desk?

Well face it not everybody spends alot of money on a geek PC like you...
Quote from G!NhO :Well face it not everybody spends alot of money on a geek PC like you...

Face it, your post wasnt needed
By about next weekend this will be my rig

CPU: AMD Phenom II 940
Motherboard: Asrock nForce740a
GPU: Club 3D Nvidia 9800GT 512MB
Memory: 4x2GB crucial ballistix ram (union jack ram ftw)
Sound: Realtek hd audio (I wanna get a decent creative card sometime but this will do for now)
Moniter: Benq G2400W-Black
Wheel: Logitech G25
PSU EZcool 700W Tornado
Hard drive: 2X160GB unbranded
Keyboard: Cheapo unbranded keyboard
Mouse: BTC wired optical mouse
Case: XION II XON-103 Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower
Quote from G!NhO :Well face it not everybody spends alot of money on a geek PC like you...

That post didn't make any sense at all. You're not a geek because you spend alot of money on energy drinks, are you? Or spend alot of money on weeps and useless things. So please shut it.

Quote from MijnWraak :Apparently it's big enough to have the shifter attached. Admit you were wrong instead of attacking someone.

No, it still LOOKS like it won't fit...
Quote :That post didn't make any sense at all.

Yes it does, its about your "my pc is great, anything with lower specs is shit" attitude.

Quote :You're not a geek because you spend alot of money on energy
drinks, are you?

I do not spend alot of money on energy drinks, I really like the Monster logo and i sometimes drink it.

Quote :Or spend alot of money on weeps and useless things. So please shut it.

If you mean Jeeps then you are wrong again, as my father has a Jeep and i don't.
What do you mean with useless things? I am not the one that buys an extra GFX card to gain a few fps, you do.

And again your attitude is very annoying, So please sir you shut it.
Don't you have an other place to spam? If I want to spend a lot of money on my PC, that's my choice. I don't give a damn what you think or say. If I want to, I do it. Maybe it's because I play a lot of games, and do tests for ATi, and for other forums. At least I use it. Now leave me alone and stop annoying me.
Quote from G!NhO :Yes it does, its about your "my pc is great, anything with lower specs is shit" attitude.

Quote from G!NhO :What processor do you have and how is the performance of this card, i might be buying one of these.

Also how much did it cost?

Hmm? Seeing as you already have a 4850, and by buying a gtx260 it doesn't really make a big difference in performance, you're pretty much doing that.
Quote from Stiggie :Hmm? Seeing as you already have a 4850, and by buying a gtx260 it doesn't really make a big difference in performance, you're pretty much doing that.

Ye, true.

But after you told me it isn't really nessecary, i suddenly realised you where right. So thank you.
Let them geeks fight it out
I'm bought "new" graphic card BFG GF9600GT OC2.
Quote from Jakg :Finally finished:

AMD Phenom II 920,
HIS ATi 4830 512 MB,
2GB Crucial Ballistix (4GB once faulty sticks come back from RMA),
Foxconn A7DA-S 790GX,
Hiper Type-R 580w PSU,
Seagate 7200.12 500GB,
Sony DVD-ROM,
Hauppage TV Card,
Antec 900,
Windows 7 x64 RC.

Who cares about cable management when it lives under your desk...

4GB Ballistix went to my main PC, the 4GB OCZ ReaperX's had the heatspreaders removed and got put in PC#2 - now it's finally complete!

Will be buying another mobo / CPU / GFX combo when they come back in stock to sell on, but not sure whether to keep the 4830 and try Crossfire or not...
Why is it such a mess in and around the PC? No offence intended.
Quote from Bose321 :Why is it such a mess in and around the PC? No offence intended.

Because upside-down PSU mountings and short PSU cables don't lead to a good cable management system.

Plus using IDE and odd HDD mounts (stupid previous owner) don't help.

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG