The online racing simulator
What else does the LFS community Race?
I am just wondering, what other "online, multiplayer" games/sim that you LFS players play.

If and when LFS is having a dead moment, like now for example, all demo server's and all Blackwood, excluding the drifting and crash servers and cargame servers, what else do you "race" on?

Fordie
Iracing and Richard Burns Rally.

some arcade racing games too like TM nations/2 stadion, burnout paradise
I recently discovered Auto Club Revolution. It is like Forza/Gran Turismo and is free to play. Not a godd online but it is fun to drive.

And Richard Burns Rally (RSRBR) is always a good amount of fun if you feel like sweating your pants haha.
Recently ets2 new dlc, and iracing
Richard Burns, RSRBR2013 (can't beat that )
STCC II

I follow pCARS also but do not race much online at the moment.
Cheers guys

ACR now looking at
STCC II i already have within Race 07, but never seem to find an STCC server

Nobody race GT Legends??

IRacing...I am not paying their prices

Fordie
Piboso's bike sim
Forza and a bit of F-Horizon
Wipeout's Zone mode
iRacing
Quote from Fordman :
If and when LFS is having a dead moment, like now for example, all demo server's and all Blackwood, excluding the drifting and crash servers and cargame servers, what else do you "race" on?

I don't race at all because I don't really know any other racing games you could drive properly with a mouse
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :I don't race at all because I don't really know any other racing games you could drive properly with a mouse

Iracing
Real life
Richard Burns Rally and Euro Truck Simulator occasionally, and recently iRacing. And once there are two blue moons at the same time, I play netKar PRO.
I dont. LFS has very low pc requirements which allow me to play at about 20-30 fps. Other sims need a supercomputer to run. Thats why i only play LFS.
Quote from Fordman :Nobody race GT Legends??

Well, I actually do sometimes - has been a while though. It is one good game for sure and if I didn't have repeated trouble with the d*#n verification (starforce??) I would probably play it more often .
I don't.

I recently put my wheel in the loft, where it will stay until there are new games or releases worth playing.

Besides, I haven't even got time to race. I put most of my spare to good use nowadays.

Richard Burns Rally is worth playing though, especially with RSRBR-mods.
richard burns rally and rsrbr
gtr 2 with tons of addon tracks and some addon cars
power and glory mod for gtr2 (basically gt legends overhauled and free!)
need for speed porsche is still on my computer!
and gta 3 to 5, because they are all open world "racing" simulators...

also gtr2 is free now so you can have that and the power and glory mod for many hours of free fun.

peace, mo
Grand Prix Legends
Quote from molocco :
power and glory mod for gtr2 (basically gt legends overhauled and free!)
peace, mo

Not heard of that one, downloading now

I was just asking really for "online multiplayer racing" as it is more fun racing against real people and not AI

Fordie
Quote from molocco :
also gtr2 is free now so you can have that and the power and glory mod for many hours of free fun.

peace, mo

Didn't know this, wouldn't have considered it otherwise. Struggling to find any good information about it though and some links seem dead. Any suggestions?
Quote from hrtburnout :I don't.

I recently put my wheel in the loft, where it will stay until there are new games or releases worth playing.

Besides, I haven't even got time to race. I put most of my spare to good use nowadays.

Richard Burns Rally is worth playing though, especially with RSRBR-mods.

Of college is gewoon een beetje te zwaar voor je haha, man man Eric. Heb ik je toch nog kunnen spotten hier
I play Richard Burns Rally (czech plugin) and slightly LFS. I am more time to spend at the real car. :eclipseeh
p.s. :google:
I can never get GTR2 with the power and glory modto feel right with my logitech g25 It doesn't even feel right when i use 540 degrees
@fordman: you can race the power and glory mod online as well.

@eddy: do you use the system settings and the force feedback from your original gtr2 installation or did you push the "player" button in the power and glory launcher to get the newer physics and force feedback?
this overhauled force feedback feels better on the older cars of p&g, but gtr2 forces overall feel horrible if you played lfs before, so do not do that to spoil your own fun - take it for what it is.

and i think i got something confused with gtr2 being free - that was a giveaway from a german magazin, but it still can be found for next to nothing nowaddays if you not already have it somewhere.
the thing was for earlier versions of the power and glory mod you needed a copy of gtr2 and a copy of gt legends to be on the legal side and that copy of gt legends is not needed anymore since p&g mod ver 3.0
also there was an big update a few days ago - details at the blog here: http://www.gtlw.co.uk/

peace, mo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG