The online racing simulator
Marus
(180 posts, started )
Which combos would you say are the most "quality" combos to beat the WR in LFS?
I mean what would you spend your precious time on if you were to beat any WR's in this game?
KY1 probably.
Quote from jaspero :Which combos would you say are the most "quality" combos to beat the WR in LFS?
I mean what would you spend your precious time on if you were to beat any WR's in this game?

As6r RAC.
Bl1/fbm
Quote from kars19 :Bl1/fbm

Is this because of the amount of people driving this on demo and so many hotlaps uploaded?
Quote from jaspero :Is this because of the amount of people driving this on demo and so many hotlaps uploaded?

yes, and yes, it's the most uploaded one
Quote from jaspero :Which combos would you say are the most "quality" combos to beat the WR in LFS?

bl1 xfg/xrt/fbm
as3 all gt1 cars
as4 fxr
we1 xrr
IMHO we should get a most frequently broken WRs list, not longest standing WRs list.
Biggie > all.
Marus: Quality and quantity. Watch his LX4 lap on Westhill!
I can't believe that anyone could do such a hotlap without a force feedback wheel..
Quote from akiskev :Marus: Quality and quantity. Watch his LX4 lap on Westhill!
I can't believe that anyone could do such a hotlap without a force feedback wheel..

hah!
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :after watching few of those WRs (mostly SO), I understand why its almost impossible to beat them

I was wrong
I do find it funny that nearly all of Marus' hotlaps use the handbrake at some point during the lap.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I do find it funny that nearly all of Marus' hotlaps use the handbrake at some point during the lap.

It actually does help if you have understeer while braking.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I do find it funny that nearly all of Marus' hotlaps use the handbrake at some point during the lap.

Mouse guys will always love the handbrake...
initial d style
Quote from Anthoop :Mouse guys will always love the handbrake...

but the Connection display in those hotlaps shows Marus using a wheel ..?

I watched his LX4 WE hotlap, it looks quite a lot like myself driving, shift points and all. But he is always a whole gear faster, i.e his 2nd is my 3rd. And he doesn't seem to lose any traction when throwing the car sideways
Yeah Marus drives with wheel but can be basically just as fast with mouse. I think we've already gone over the whole e-brake issue years ago when Arrechee and Pecholobo started using it and I guess it's acceptable. Personally I find it takes a long time to get used to almost outbraking yourself and then hitting the e-brake. I think it's fine to use it in road cars, its when you watch some BF1 wrs and they're using the handbrake in that.. then it starts to be a little silly.
Quote from ACCAkut :but the Connection display in those hotlaps shows Marus using a wheel ..?

I am not so sure the connection display tells me much....
Some of the WR's are so old he made them with mouse before he didn't have a wheel.
It'll show W when he has put "joystick/controller" in the control options, and set the mouse axises to corresponding control, eg mouse x for steering

Marus
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG