The online racing simulator
Marus
(180 posts, started )
-,-

Arguement over nothing really. Just stop it guys. Marus has done something exceptional, and he may be very proud of that. Everyone has his likings in racing sims, and for him it was putting hotlaps in his spare time.
I think MARUS can do about 600-700 WR's
You are wrong. 940
Good job, Marus
Quote from N I K I :Some say that one of his eyes is a teste. And that he was turned down for I'm a celebrity because people have heard of him.

LFS Top Gear?
Congrats MARUS!
Can we just challenge each other in a drift competition? Or shall we have a cruise competition if that is possible?
Could be fun let's go for it Phil!
eco driving competition.
Quote from PMD9409 :Can we just challenge each other in a drift competition? Or shall we have a cruise competition if that is possible?

How about a layout race. Fastest person to create an auto-x layout wins.
Sorry if the layout is only 5 meters long.
Well from you, I'd expect nothing more than 5 centimetres.
-
(Sobis) DELETED by Sobis : I failed
200 wrs... thats a pretty impresive goal, gratz marus! well done.
#91 - SCM
Quote from IsaacPrice :

1) Quality is more important than Quantity. Marus has some very good(I think) laps there too, so it isn't really an insult at him. It just annoys me when people are like "wow 200 wr's, what a boss I just jizzed my pants". That isn't whats impressive about what he did at all. I think anyone who can do a large number of wr's would agree that getting a wr isn't hard, if they're .2 or so off the limit of what is possible - it's not that hard to get to that level - what is more impressive is to go that little bit faster. Maybe not everyone can understand that, but thats what I look for rather than how many wr's he has. Thats what matters more(if you do 200 wr's that arent good, 1 day you will have a lot less.)

Rly, dafuq are you talking about? Do you even know what phrase "Quality is more important than Quantity" means? If you are going to write 100 lame books, instead of 1 good book - yes, that's true. But this is a hotlapping. What determines "quality" while hotlapping? Hotlap time? Yes, that's all. So, stop posting smart phrases, if you dont know what they mean.
Quote from SCM :Rly, dafuq are you talking about? Do you even know what phrase "Quality is more important than Quantity" means? If you are going to write 100 lame books, instead of 1 good book - yes, that's true. But this is a hotlapping. What determines "quality" while hotlapping? Hotlap time? Yes, that's all. So, stop posting smart phrases, if you dont know what they mean.

There are 940 combos in LFS s2. Most of them are not very popular and therefore in those combos the world record time is often far from a perfect lap, which means that they can get relatively easily beaten by anyone with some practice. However, there are a few more popular combos that many people have driven a lot which means that obviously the laptimes are much better and world record harder to beat.

It is much easier to get 10 wr's from unpopular combos than a single popular wr, and that's what "Quality is more important than Quantity" means in LFS.

Oh, you're demo. How could you know anything about s2 hotlapping..
Quote from SCM :Rly, dafuq are you talking about? Do you even know what phrase "Quality is more important than Quantity" means? If you are going to write 100 lame books, instead of 1 good book - yes, that's true. But this is a hotlapping. What determines "quality" while hotlapping? Hotlap time? Yes, that's all. So, stop posting smart phrases, if you dont know what they mean.

Well, just because it is the fastest time on a combo(a world record) doesn't make it a perfect lap. How close it is to the limit matters more than whether its the fastest time ever on that combo. You can get a good idea from that by watching the lap, and comparing sectors of the top drivers in the chart. For example a demo world record is going to be harder to beat than the average S2 world record simply because more people have driven that combo and tried to do a hotlap there.

Oh, Sampsa summed it up bretty gud too
Then beat him. whats de problem?
I didn't say his wr's are bad either? I'd just rather spend my time doing races than hotlapping pointless combo's, so your trolling won't ever change something :P
That quality is very relative...Even demo is getting faster and faster
Quote from suzuki94 :Who told you that ilbens was the best hotlaper, he surely is one of the better but you shouldnt look at quantity to tell which driver is the best. Imo you should look more at mhr

Good point. That's why he's gonna destroy MHR soon.
i love marus, marus be best and god'est

regards polak
I am Joonas, must be jealous.
I have psychical disorders
I strive for 940 combos :X
http://cs306400.vk.me/v306400458/6fe7/8WZnZi_h4cY.jpg

Marus is an unexpected flash in hotlapping. Lately kart-36, N I K I, AsnL, vourliotis, suzuki94, arrechee, Renesis.cl et al., not active in this direction.

google translate forever

Marus
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG