The online racing simulator
Marus
(180 posts, started )
Well, people who've known Marus for a long time saw this coming, he's an absolute beast with pure talent and my god is he fast.. Volvo power!
just the amount of races that he had to miss for this, yea. Or is he the earthly establishment of biggie
Funny thing is when you see someone really good you automatically think it's a hacker, no matter what game or simulation it is. Where has the world come.
Well done Marus!

Wall scrapping isn't accepted I guess?

SO4 FO8 lap I mean
Wats de problem? its not so3 wall advantage
Big respect for that achievement
u are the king :clapclap:
-
(pajkul) DELETED by pajkul : just because
finally he sent all his spr`s :P
I've been waiting for this for long time
Finally, 200 WRs
Dunno why people care so much about wr's. It just shows a lot about LFS that most of the good drivers just hotlap and never race
You clearly don't care Isaac
Well done!
wow. He the fast shot of the WR.

9.6 point for 1 hotlap - WOW. (2580pt/269hl)
Quote from vipex123 :You clearly don't care Isaac

I don't care about WR's. I care about the fact that fast drivers are spending their time driving wr's instead of racing because I can see how much better it would be if they were racing. When I said it when Ilbens was at the top, you wouldn't disagree with me. You're just jumping on the bandwaggon cos its your team mate.
Not really like that Isaac. We infact have encouraged Marus to race ever since he joined. We would love him to race. But he has a real life, unlike maybe some of us, so he basically doesn't have the time to race or practise for races. And we are very dissapointed to be honest..

What has he left? He can do offline hotlaps whenever he has time for it, which he has done for a long time and it shows off.
Quote from IsaacPrice :I don't care about WR's. I care about the fact that fast drivers are spending their time driving wr's instead of racing because I can see how much better it would be if they were racing. When I said it when Ilbens was at the top, you wouldn't disagree with me. You're just jumping on the bandwaggon cos its your team mate.

jealous bitch gtfo
Quote from Hahmo :Not really like that Isaac. We infact have encouraged Marus to race ever since he joined. We would love him to race. But he has a real life, unlike maybe some of us, so he basically doesn't have the time to race or practise for races. And we are very dissapointed to be honest..

What has he left? He can do offline hotlaps whenever he has time for it, which he has done for a long time and it shows off.

Thats bs, you can't have something every weekend for many years. Ilbens said he had to go shovel snow, you(as a team, james sig before ) called bs on it. This is just the same

Why would I be jealous? He's taken 2 wr's from me over 200 combo's hes hotlapped. He could take more, I know my laps arent perfect. But compared to others I have much less reason to be jealous. I'm just annoyed that people spend their time hotlapping and try to show off etc with that but then always have an excuse not to race
Quote from IsaacPrice :Thats bs, you can't have something every weekend for many years. Ilbens said he had to go shovel snow, you(as a team, james sig ) called bs on it. This is just the same

how is it bs? we ask him to race all the time and he says no, from the very beginning he wont race and for some reason, he is still here at vires and idk why..
Wasn't saying its bs you don't want him to race. Ofc you want him to race if he's fast. Was obviously saying it's bs that he can't have something every weekend.
That's what we've been saying to him and hence 'we are very dissappointed.' I think this discussion can end since all the questions have been answered from what I can see.
Quote from IsaacPrice :Thats bs, you can't have something every weekend for many years. Ilbens said he had to go shovel snow, you(as a team, james sig before ) called bs on it. This is just the same

Why would I be jealous? He's taken 2 wr's from me over 200 combo's hes hotlapped. He could take more, I know my laps arent perfect. But compared to others I have much less reason to be jealous. I'm just annoyed that people spend their time hotlapping and try to show off etc with that but then always have an excuse not to race

1.he dont spend so much times on hotlaps
2.he dont have time/he is not intersted for league racing/whatever..
3.say grats to this guy

4.yes, you are jealous bitch
#48 - IMOL
Isaac, we know you are best racer thats for sure... But some people have skills in hotlapping aswell... Why he should do races when he enjoys 1 lap runs... He is good at it, VERY GOOD infact... And as we know, this guy had lot of WRs LOOOOONG time ago... But nobody did belive it <including me being honest>... And maybe you didnt see he dont care about Main Hotlap Rank, thats why he didnt took any nearly WR from you... In 1 lap run, he is better than you, thats a fact.
Its choice, you cant order him to race long races if he dont want
Nabs, hotlapping is gay anyway, go race instead.

Marus
(180 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG