(94 posts, started )
Here are the results an ranking update from this sunday event:

Results »» http://www.ufrchallenge.com/so4-01.html
Ranking »» http://www.ufrchallenge.com/ranking.html

Very good 40 laps race guys!
I will post video and photos soon

Server is now on SO5 REV

Thank you all!

* if forgot to save the qualifying.mpr file so if you did save it i apreciate if you send me a email with it
@ingof thx!, race whas great!, 40 laps on SO4 take concentracion!
i hope everyone enjoy it!, my goal whas to drive more then 25 laps in 1.40.xx
and im happy with resault.

hope more people will come next time, i know a lot of us have and use cluch&shift, so come on, join us!, its grat fun, for organization!

@alquimista cant wait for new picture and video

...get use to my bad typing .
Good event again. Well done Shoock (Jorge, you need a handicap system for this bloke, maybe make him tow a caravan or 100% intake restriction just so he can't win by such a margin at the next event ). I could tell from the split times the midfield racing was tight, haven't had time yet to watch that part of the replay. Strange race for myself - got knocked into the wall by the rouge racer and then spun mid first lap (lucky that S.Melon turned up late). Second race I got held up by rouge racer and and by the time I got past no one was in sight , only other car I saw from that point onwards was Shoock lapping me. Good racing all, looking forward to the next.

Nigel.
Jorge/Mr Melon, did you have a look at the replay from last night (3 wide in pits)? Laughed as much as when it was happening last night. Great view from SM's car. Just sorry for that bump on last corner, car just wouldn't turn

Nigel.
Has many of you already know today im going away in hollydays

Im not sure when i will be back but probably on the 9th of august

The server will be on but if some power blackout or internet connection fails there will be nobody here to start the PC so you will have to wait for my coming back

See you soon ... and have fun ... i know i will!

Jorge
We'll keep it busy until you're back, happy holidays!
Helo

I'm back ... after a long hollydays
Hello

Next event will be on South City Town Reverse (SO5Rev)
20m qualifying + 40 laps race

I will post details soon on website
http://www.ufrchallenge.com/

Have Fun!
Jorge
This is a good idea, give me a chance to properly use my new G27

Trying to get used to the clutch pedal is hard, I cannot hell and toe to save my life lol.
I started out using heel and toe but with the UFR it didn't seem to make much difference. Probably be crippled now if I'd carried on with the number of laps done.
Some of us are missing some good races so ... today (Sunday) at 20h UTC there will be a non-oficial event in SO5 Reverse, 40 laps + 1 pitstop
No password .... just for fun! Warming up for next weekend event ...

Show up for 1h of good driving!

Jorge
Ah... too bad I could not join that race... Looks epic as usual.
I'll try to make it up later this fall participating regularly...
Not sure, but I get the feeling it might be too late. Shame if it is. Was having some good racing with friendly people.
Hi guys!

Came here just to say thank you for all the races and good times we had on the UFR ... i tryed iracing some weeks ago and i just cant leave it ... LFS just doesnt feel so fun anymore

iracing is expensive but it worths every euros i spent on it until now ... great physics (probably better then LFS) great graphics and the car sound is just spectacular ...

maybe one day if i can't pay "the rent" in iracing i will come back to LFS but for now there is no chances to restart the server ...

Special thanks to James (ingolf), Nigel (npy), Supermelon, Shook, and all the others who helped me to promote the server

Good races to all of you ... and allways HAVE FUN!

Jorge
Sure was a great time on your UFR Challenge server alquimista!
Thank you very much for putting in all the work and bring us together for many great LFS moments!

We'll miss the UFR server and your dedication and driving alltogether. Have fun at iRacing!
It's a pity that there won't be this kind of racing around now, because there was some amazing racing everytime I got to race along, it was a pity that there weren't many people though.

Spend wisely on those crazy iRacing licenses, alquimista, we have a crisis out here!

UFR Challenge
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG