The online racing simulator
UFR Challenge
(94 posts, started )
Haha yea, takes some real skill and precision to do that, 1337 skillz lol... I do have the full screen shots there, here's another shot I forgot to add earlier. It's a good one I think.

I will be in later for more of the same!
Bloody typical. I used clutch and shifter for years, not bothered that it wasn't competitive. Now after a year away have come back to find this thread but my G25 H shifters curled up its toes. Anyway good luck with the server. I'm off to see if G27s have come down in price.

Mini 7 / Miglia fan.
NigelY, you'd better come back soon with a new G27

EDIT: Thanks guys for yet a fabulous evening! My G25 was sweating just like me and the tyres...
Hey here I am found your threat.
Looks cool to me!!! I would like to join the events (:

Best wishes
Rick
The 1st event was very nice ... safe drivers ... no crashs ... and good fun! I willl post the results soon on website.

Next event will be on SO2-South City Sprint 1, it will take place on next sunday at the same time (14:00 UTC) ... will post details soon!

Thank you all for participating

Jorge
Jorge, sorry if I came across as uncommunicative on the server but my typing skills are pathetic. I'm never going to be quick (racing or typing) but if I'm around I'm willing to make up the numbers if required. I've got a homemade buttonbox somewhere with preset phrases to help with communication - must try and find it . LFS has had to take a backseat because of other commitments but it would be nice to do a bit of racing.

Nigel.

Anyone got a set I can try please?
Quote from NigelY :Jorge, sorry if I came across as uncommunicative on the server but my typing skills are pathetic. I'm never going to be quick (racing or typing) but if I'm around I'm willing to make up the numbers if required. I've got a homemade buttonbox somewhere with preset phrases to help with communication - must try and find it . LFS has had to take a backseat because of other commitments but it would be nice to do a bit of racing.

Nigel.

Anyone got a set I can try please?

Dont worry about beeing slow Nigel
The most important is to drive safe and not crash others so everybody can have fun and finish the races!
Im sure you will become faster with practice

Everyone in the server will be more then pleased to give you a setup ... just ask for one when you are connected to the server.
Sorry to be a pest but is that at the same time as the G.P.? (Silverstone)
The final results are allready on website
You can also download the mpr files to watch the races

EVENT RESULTS »» http://www.ufrchallenge.com/so1-01.html
That was a blast last sunday! Nice and exiting event (sorry for my hickup in first round)
Looking forward to next event!
Yes, it was a great first event! Luckily I got first in race one(leader forgot to pit=DSQ) and second for race 2, which puts me first overall, nice.

Looking forward to the next event. I think it will be even closer than SO Classic as there are less turns and no difficult chicane, so less mistakes, which means closer racing! Yeah!

Good work Jorge!
What is an 'inscription'?
-
(alquimista) DELETED by alquimista
...perhaps use "Sign up" or "Enroll" instead, I guess these are more common phrases to use when applying for something?
Quote from Ingolf :...perhaps use "Sign up" or "Enroll" instead, I guess these are more common phrases to use when applying for something?

Thanks! Just changed ... in portuguese we say "inscrição" so i thought "inscription" was ok ... once more my apologies for my bad english
This kind of event looks really fun! I'll make sure to pop into the server for some good practice laps to get back in the groove!
Cool vid Jorge

@NigelY - Here's that tweak for the clutch - DXTweak 2

Should be handy to set up, I haven't used it so I can't help.
Thanks for posting the video Jorge!
Thanks for the link. I'll give it a go when I get a chance.

Nigel.
Quote from Senninha25 :This kind of event looks really fun! I'll make sure to pop into the server for some good practice laps to get back in the groove!

Was nice to see you there tonight ... good racing!
@NigelY - Here's that tweak for the clutch - DXTweak 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sussed it out. I've got a nice (1") deadzone at the start of the pedal travel now.Tried it out and can now keep the clutch out of the red. Hopefully I can now concentrate on my (lack of) speed and getting the corners right
30 laps should be a good test tonight.

Nigel.
Quote from NigelY :@NigelY - Here's that tweak for the clutch - DXTweak 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sussed it out. I've got a nice (1") deadzone at the start of the pedal travel now.Tried it out and can now keep the clutch out of the red. Hopefully I can now concentrate on my (lack of) speed and getting the corners right
30 laps should be a good test tonight.

Nigel.

Im also using DXTweak2. Works really good! Not only to have a deadzone in clutch but also to calibrate the accelerator/brake pedals ...
In my opinion is a must to everyone who drives in full manual setup
Hmm, I must take a look so... Off to download...

EDIT: Seems to work ok, haven't gone into LFS yet though. But when I try to save a tweak it crashes and windows wants to close it.
It crashes for me as well, but appears to retain any changes anyway.

Nigel.

UFR Challenge
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG