The online racing simulator
2011 LFS World Rally Challenge
(141 posts, started )
How can I cancel a signing up??
did first sign up with no 97 but that number did has already hat number.
And I did forget my team name full in!
So I did sign up again with number 14!

Can you cancel the first sign up with number 97?

THX
The test rally was earlier today. The first round proper will be sometime next month.
Quote from boothy :The test rally was earlier today. The first round proper will be sometime next month.

still on sundays? hopefully I wont get stuck working on that sunday :| and hopefully you guys can release schedule early so I can take that day off
Well, its an international league, so it needs to be on weekends. Now how do you think we go about making it on Saturday without conflicting with LFSCART, IGTC, and other big leagues that day? Sunday is really the only option.
Nice event.

Just keep sure you don't make layouts too hard to finish like stage 3, especially if stages are gonna be longer than in test rally. Imo this should be about who is the fastest rather than who can drive all stages without resetting car.
Quote from Joku123 :Nice event.

Just keep sure you don't make layouts too hard to finish like stage 3, especially if stages are gonna be longer than in test rally. Imo this should be about who is the fastest rather than who can drive all stages without resetting car.

You **** boy, stage 3 was easy if you driving gently.
Well see the great thing about rally events is that it is both of them. Out of the 20-25 layouts I made for this, I wouldn't think any of them are going to be harder than stage 3 of this test rally (maybe a couple parts will be tough, but not super hard). That was just to see how much you guys could take mainly.

The official rallies will be longer in total length (this one was 8 minutes, however the real ones will be double that). You will have to drive fast, drive with patience and care of crashing, and for your tires. It's a true battle of man versus machine versus the track, so I hope you guys see what we are trying to achieve with this.
Quote from PMD9409 :Just so people can see.

lol I really wanted to beat you on Stage 3... stupid bouncy corner
Quote from VTiRacing :You **** boy, stage 3 was easy if you driving gently.

You **** boy, I was faster than you in stage 3 so stfu and go prac more.
It was a brilliant event, well organised, and fun to drive.

Somehow I managed to finish 12nd out of 20, so I'm proud.
Quote from PMD9409 :Well, its an international league, so it needs to be on weekends. Now how do you think we go about making it on Saturday without conflicting with LFSCART, IGTC, and other big leagues that day? Sunday is really the only option.

well, just let us know the next date so I can take that day off
I did signed up, but when get I the passwords to practice??
If you read my previous post, I said the rally was on Sunday, and you missed it. There is no need to get the password or practice because the new layouts for Round 1 at South City haven't yet been released.
ooh ok, sorry
I suggest maybe races has a short power stage, where the fastest earns 3 pts, 2nd 2 and 3rd 1.
This is like as real WRC's last stage, which is short, about 1-2 mins long.
Comments please
Well it's been a month since we did the test rally, and I said we'd have round 1 in June - unlikely given we have 1 more day left! The timeslot seemed to work well though, so we'll keep the same one. Next Sunday is OWRL, so we'll probably have it the weekend after, Sunday 10th July, and it will be the Rally of South City

Any other comments welcome
Then I am on holiday
I am back at the 16th
#93 - CSF
Oh no the event will have to be postponed until the 17th then.
Quote from CSF :Oh no the event will have to be postponed until the 17th then.

Quote from boothy :Well it's been a month since we did the test rally, and I said we'd have round 1 in June - unlikely given we have 1 more day left! The timeslot seemed to work well though, so we'll keep the same one. Next Sunday is OWRL, so we'll probably have it the weekend after, Sunday 10th July, and it will be the Rally of South City

Any other comments welcome

when will layouts be posted? but probbaly wont make it due to XSCC , unless start time is around 18 utc or later. Unless I can just start late or take 200% for the stage(s) I miss...
Then I'm also on vacation, would be sad to miss it.
Anything new about this?

EDIT: We are ready to roll for it lol
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Anything new about this?

EDIT: We are ready to roll for it lol

Actually sorry but we will be delaying it a week. I forgot there's no OWRL on the week after due to the summer break, so we have space. We'll post the layouts by the end of the week and set everything up this weekend with a new thread.
layouts?
It will be coolier if we are driving in unknown layouts, then i have some possibles to win

2011 LFS World Rally Challenge
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG