The online racing simulator
2011 LFS World Rally Challenge
(141 posts, started )
Connection order (pressing n) is close to number order. We thought that would be the easiest way. If others think we should go number order then speak up now.
Quote from PMD9409 :Connection order (pressing n) is close to number order. We thought that would be the easiest way. If others think we should go number order then speak up now.

I do
Quote from Sueycide_FD :An American female using her brain? Yes a pig just flew by your window.

... and I think to myself, what a wonderful world [/Louie Armstrong]

Quote from boothy, PMD9409 :...

It looks like I'll be able to make it, so will sign up tonight. Shame it conflicts with other events for others though, I suppose it is inevitable.

Any benefits in running on the servers beforehand? I see you are testing at the moment, so would like to help.
Quote from Squelch :It looks like I'll be able to make it, so will sign up tonight. Shame it conflicts with other events for others though, I suppose it is inevitable.

Any benefits in running on the servers beforehand? I see you are testing at the moment, so would like to help.

All the layouts are finalised so no testing help required, but you can see times others are doing in practice I suppose. The conflict with the other event is nothing to worry about, no one turned up to that one last time Only other conflict is the Indy 500, but that starts an hour before, and missing 10 minutes won't hurt.
PMs have been sent out, servers will passworded later today
I'm really looking forward.

My first serious show up to a public league event.
hey i'm [LRT] polow, it's here for the WRC league ??

i made 1.26 on WRC Stage 1 (bl3) someone told me its a good lap... so.... i want be in !!! =)

(and i can make some layout for u, i was teh layout maker for CAD and UM21 knows me)

Regards, polow

Crazy AU1X Layout >>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/mfyfya
Quote from faze-one :

i made 1.26 on WRC Stage 1 (bl3) someone told me its a good lap... so.... i want be in !!! =)

(and i can make some layout for u, i was teh layout maker for CAD and UM21 knows me)

Regards, polow

We should be fine for layouts, we've got at least 4 layouts for SO/KY/AS/FE rounds

Sent out PMs to the latest 3 signups, also added the passwords to the servers. The username "peppe" can't be found and has 0 miles so I don't think they'll take part. Also, check the signups page, if you have a red box then you need to change something, ie new number or actual name.
never got password was gona go practice but they pwed
I sent you one at 9:17am my time... but have another.
hmm I musta ate it /fail sorry
Typical American... Oh wait!
Polow derped. I would love to see what his job apps look like.
Stage 4 still offline?
I just signed-up and Im waiting for the password...I know i signed up late :|
Moar PMs sent
wont be able to come
Starting in 5 minutes!
Good luck tonight guys and gals. Sadly I wasn't able to do any practise beforehand, and unexpected visitors prevent me from participating.

I hope it all goes well, and look forward to joining you next round perhaps.
Very nice event, everything has gone fast and clean, but I am still not sure why the layout which I've downloaded from OP was diffrent than the server one.
Very Very Very smooth run. Stage 3 Was a driver killer for sure
Quote from Makao :Very nice event, everything has gone fast and clean, but I am still not sure why the layout which I've downloaded from OP was diffrent than the server one.

Hmm maybe I got the names wrong, we originally had 3 stages from WE saved on the server, so as Phil would say, DANGIT

Well thanks for turning up everyone, tracker worked smoothly at the end, a bit hard to tell who's winning but easy to see at the end. Personally I think PMD's XRT should become a taxi for the next round

But we welcome any comments on how to improve it for the first round proper
Just so people can see.
Attached images
TestRallyResults.png

2011 LFS World Rally Challenge
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG