The online racing simulator
2011 LFS World Rally Challenge
(141 posts, started )
As said in the thread. The layouts are only posted 2-3 days in advance to keep that "unknown" feeling.
Quote from PMD9409 :As said in the thread. The layouts are only posted 2-3 days in advance to keep that "unknown" feeling.

This is a perfect idea, shakedown time!
After a successful test rally, round 1 proper will take place on Sunday 17th July at 1700 UTC, with the Rally of South City featuring 4 stages - see the opening post for the layouts.

The same rules as the test rally will apply, although you will be able to change your car. If you signed up for the test rally, there is no need to sign up again. The 4 servers will also be online shortly.
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
All 4 servers are now online and set up for Sunday
A little sound for your RB4 WRC !
Attached files
RB4_eirc4.eng - 483.4 KB - 209 views
cant do nothing with XR GT Turbo against RB4 GT
cant do nothing with RB4 against Joe Holmes
Withdrawing, sorry. No motivation for this.
Bullies
GT2 and WRC same day?
GT2 sucks anyway (reason: it is so much raped)
Quote from Mustangman759 :GT2 and WRC same day?

This is starting at 17 UTC and takes roughly 30 minutes to run. It really isn't that long of an event, and thats what makes it fun.

GT2 Q starts at 18:30 UTC, and it is only a test race.

You'll live, sadly, just next time check the times.
I've sent the password out but for some reason I can't send a PM to 2 users - GR_Drifter and Peppe99 - so if you want to race then post here...
Password
I haven't got it!!!!!!!! Help!!!
i got it now ;)
btw could my team be changed to last Lap Motorsports
and great event wish id practiced lol
Will do, just to let everyone know that I'm going through all the stage DNFs etc, think the tracker is a bit wonky
where can I see the results and when?
My apologies that I did not show up. I was as V.I.P. at the Superleague Formula.
Quote from rik97 :where can I see the results and when?

Do you not think it would be a good idea to check the first post or the PM, which explains things?

Anyway, I've fixed the tracker result - congrats to Matti on the win Thanks to all those who attended

We'll hold another rally in a few weeks, probably at the start of August, at a better date with less clashes and hopefully get more people

2011 LFS World Rally Challenge
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG