The online racing simulator
Quote from Ryanry64 :Bought it and am stuck on Void 3, I have been here for 3 hours.

On the same level.

Same. Level.

:tired:

want a hint?
Here's the latest

EDIT: looks like I have to buy it.
EDIT2: I should really be sleeping
Attached images
bast2.jpg
Quote from felplacerad :want a hint?

In short, yes. In full, yes I NEED a hint to this goddamn evil game.
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Quote from Ryanry64 :In short, yes. In full, yes I NEED a hint to this goddamn evil game.

Try creating a bridge.

and if you can't work it out, here's how i did it ...

*** SPOILER ***

http://hem.bredband.net/thoedo/Purrint368.jpg

Thanks, my designs were always some super complex set of trigger points using rockets and tensioned elastic.

Simple is best
Great game. Gosh now my brother will play it all the time not letting me touch computer.
Hehe, I had a little fun with elastic and timers.

Resized so it's not huge, but you can see what happened anyway. =D
Doh, I needed that money but after playing the demo I couldn't resist!

Great game
it's strange how they worked their pricing. normally you click "buy" and you get charged an equivalent amount in your own currency. these guys give you the option to pay in differnet currencies.illepall

right now the japanese yen is about $3 cheaper than the USD price.

i'm thinking of buying it and i'll be paying in Yen if i do.

speedfreak227
Attached images
armadillo prices.JPG
armadillo prices 2.JPG
They were rounded off to the nearest number Looks nice, and as I can make a saving of 50p, I'd probably buy in Yen too.
Oh, come on
alright, i bought it and i paid the canadian price.

but now i'm stuck on level 9

gimme time, i'll figure it out

speedfreak227
A great game!

Attached images
score.png
First person to PM me a rough idea/guide on level 30 gets a cookie
A bit of a weird one here. Clearly WAY over budget, but it works.
Attached images
armadillo-starburst_sack-scaled.jpg
Quote from Forbin :A bit of a weird one here. Clearly WAY over budget, but it works.

can you upload the actual level so those of us with the full version can check it out?

speedfreak227
Anyone done the Gillotine level yet?, I had a pretty novel, if completely cheating, way of doing it

Dan,
I wanna play gull game
I bought S2 gonna find money for armadillo run too.
Made the weirdest level, was thinkin about marble run i had wen i was a kid. Way over budget but times to perfection, do plates fall away lettin armedillo carry on rolling
Attached images
armadillo run.jpg
Quote from speedfreak227 :can you upload the actual level so those of us with the full version can check it out?

speedfreak227

Unfortunately I already closed it out. I don't think I can save with the demo anyway, though.

You may notice I didn't use the anchor point on the left. The star is completely free-floating and made up of a compressed launch plate (metal plate), a compressed metal bar structure, and metal plate counterweights. When you run it, the star basically explodes (thus star burst), leaving behind the weights and the launch plate (both of which then fall off the screen). The launch plate ends up with quite a lot of force behind it and launches the armadillo, which then flies into the sack very close to the right edge of the sphere. It took a bit of tweaking to get it completely in the sphere but it does work.
Quote from danowat :Anyone done the Gillotine level yet?, I had a pretty novel, if completely cheating, way of doing it

Dan,

It was a piece of cake
I can give you a hint
me too
Someone beat my first and fifth level.
Attached images
1 and 5.png
Great game! I bought a copy too

That guy has made a bit of money out of us today hehe

Awesome little physics based game
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG