The online racing simulator
Awesome little physics based game
(312 posts, started )
Is that the one where you have to give the ball a bit of a kick start to make it in time?
I completely ignored the intention of that level and did the most simple thing that came to my mind.
Spoiler:
I shot it right over the guillotine. It was a 30 seconds job.

Vain
OFFTOPIC: Wow so quick answers,:

Thanks for tips !

Bah, with tensioned rubber it wont get so far and tensioned rope wont bring it close too.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :the guillotine level is weird, tips? its level 23

I think I put a rope on the guilitine and set a timer on it until the ball was past it but not the ramp if I remember right.
I made a metal plate that stops the guillotine from going down. :P
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :OFFTOPIC: Wow so quick answers,:

Thanks for tips !

Bah, with tensioned rubber it wont get so far and tensioned rope wont bring it close too.

it is possible to do it with tensioned rubber, it's just a matter of correct angle. also, it seems the armadillo flies a little further if you leave a little gap between the rubber and the armadillo.
No, it wont fly even to guillotin, then i putted metal bar so the guillotine wont fall, but how to get armadillo up, thats what i cant do. Someone post solution level or something..
Use rubber to fire the armadillo OVER the guillotine stucture. Let the guillotine itself fall. It's easy. If you don't believe us:
Attached files
Level 23 - Guillotine.Proof.zip - 828 B - 167 views
I did it with a cloth 'rope' contraption weighted with steel on the end. Didn't know how to use the rubber at that point
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :No, it wont fly even to guillotin, then i putted metal bar so the guillotine wont fall, but how to get armadillo up, thats what i cant do. Someone post solution level or something..

You could use tensioned elastic rope, but the solution tristan said is propably cheaper.
Quote from tristancliffe :Use rubber to fire the armadillo OVER the guillotine stucture. Let the guillotine itself fall. It's easy. If you don't believe us:

Hmm, strange, i did do exactly the same thing (even angle was almost the same, but it flied only half of the way to guillotine. Thanks anyway.
Quote from Matrixi :You could use tensioned elastic rope, but the solution tristan said is propably cheaper.

Hmm, tensioned elastic rope is extremely expensive in that level, becouse you need to do quite long rope.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Hmm, tensioned elastic rope is extremely expensive in that level, becouse you need to do quite long rope.

When you tension it to 100% it will cost less.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :No, it wont fly even to guillotin, then i putted metal bar so the guillotine wont fall, but how to get armadillo up, thats what i cant do. Someone post solution level or something..

look, i would never lie about something like this

http://anta.mine.nu/arma-23.xvid.avi
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :In nearly every case the best solution is to make a rubber gun, or use rubber to smash obstacles to bits. Gets pretty old.

yeah, kev, i agree. have you tried the alphabet level set? i did not actually use rubber guns (good name) in the original levels that much, but when completing the alphabet level set, i used rubber guns in 16 different levels.
-
Ahhh,now im stuck in under and over(lvl 29). When i played that level first, then it seemed simple, but when i start doing it, it didn't come so easy.
Make a ramp of some sort so that the armadello will be launched up by the rocket.
Argh, so stupid level! I did build 30 minutes every kind of stuff, but cant work it properly.
Try something like this.
Attached images
lvl29.jpg
Very nice. I wonder why i dont come up such a good ideas like this..
Lol , JUST finished level in my own way, which ended up having budget 0$, but i did it!
-
Managed to solve M in the alphabet pack without using rockets therefore saving money.

Remove the .txt from attachment.
Attached files
Alphabet 13 - M.Toni.lvl.txt - 2.2 KB - 178 views
Quote from Matrixi :Managed to solve M in the alphabet pack without using rockets therefore saving money.

hey, nice! you made me try again ... i did not want to look at your level though, so i have no idea how you solved it, but i managed to save 742.

you?
Only 528

How'd you do it?
Quote from Matrixi :Only 528

How'd you do it?

tensioned rubbers and a timer
You're obsessed with tensioned rubber.

Awesome little physics based game
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG