The online racing simulator
Now that's neat! Thx! What a great game this is.
Well stuck on 29 (under and over)!! I cant do it with out going massively over budget....Help!
Forget the 'over' part, just build a smooth ramp up to the target zone and a little shelf to catch the armadillo, the rocket sled will take you all the way there.
Quote from andy_bonjon :Well stuck on 29 (under and over)!! I cant do it with out going massively over budget....Help!

im not sure but if iirc, i didnt go over and over .. i went thru.
Quote from felplacerad :im not sure but if iirc, i didnt go over and over .. i went thru.

i like that idea!!

I have been trying smooth ramps but havent got it right yet... i guess i'll have to try and perservere (sp )
lol demo was quick fun and addicting just to mess around

back a few years ago, there was something like this on some website, and i cant remember the name of it, it was some java app and you could mess with "muscles" against lines.. i cant remember the name.. maybe one of yall here can remember, if not i may have to ask the guy who showed it to my science teacher 3 years ago if he.. remembers lol
Quote from andy_bonjon : i like that idea!!

I have been trying smooth ramps but havent got it right yet... i guess i'll have to try and perservere (sp )

hey hi, sorry if i misled ya, i just checked it out - smooth ramp did it for me.

there's another map later on called over and under, i confused it with that one.
Just bought it Had a 550 or so score in demo (messed around alot)

Elastic bands+rockets = good fun
Quote from danowat :Been playing the demo of this this morning, and wow, its great, infact I am going to get the full version right after this post

www.armadillorun.com

Dan,

I Bought it too, but i'm terribly stuck on the 11th level - Lob... Can you help? lol
Finished it this morning. Just gotta work on some of the Extra levels, the spiral one is doing my nut in, but I've done up to 6 apart from that.

Lovin' it!
Quote from GhostVE :*** SPOILER *** Level 11

Thank you sooooo much!!!!
help needed for lvl 17 (trigger). anybody???

sorry: lvl 16!
Quote from spsamsp :help needed for lvl 17 (trigger). anybody???

Bump

Pull the trigger.
Quote from filur :Pull the trigger.

Huh

Help!!!!
Just make something that will pull the trigger on the thing with the rocket. Like a counterbalance. It's really hard until you see what you've got to do, then you'll realise it's one of the easiest levels
Quote from tristancliffe :Just make something that will pull the trigger on the thing with the rocket. Like a counterbalance. It's really hard until you see what you've got to do, then you'll realise it's one of the easiest levels

I've done that but i cant get the armadillo up 2 the warp... any idea?

Thanks 4 reply btw.
???
?????????

Really need solution to level 16 (trigger)... either screenshot, in-game solution or both are needed... PLEASE, before i go nuts lol
So, people, what are the total records for the extras and normal levels?

spsamsp, maybe bridge
Come on, give them time to reply. Play LFS in the meantime, that doesn't challange your mind that much - though it can get make you go nuts at times...

Vain
Quote from Hyperactive :So, people, what are the total records for the extras and normal levels?

spsamsp, maybe bridge

lol im trying it but i need a way of getting the armadillo to stop in the warp... im desperate lol, u no how it is
Quote from Vain :Come on, give them time to reply. Play LFS in the meantime, that doesn't challange your mind that much - though it can get make you go nuts at times...

Vain

lol... whilst playing LFS it annoys me more as i'm constantly thiking about ocmpleting the level lol

Awesome little physics based game
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG