The online racing simulator
Awesome little physics based game
(312 posts, started )
funny thing, that was like the very first time i used the other thing
What a nice game. $466 with the first try. (demo)

Edit: $554.
well well well, LVL 42 , void 14

Help needed.
btw, voids were quite easy to me in beginning levels, but now ive had few voids, where i was stuck.
Use a rocket to carry the armadillo up and build something to "catch" the rocket at the goal.
I carried the Armadillo in a small rocket powered bag and caught the rocket with some cloth. The rocket dropped against it and rose up to a narrower part where it got stuck just above the goal so that the armadillo teleported out.

Vain
I made a material bag, and used a rocket to lift it with a time so bag would break. Droppin armedillo onto cathcer at top.
Attached images
lvl.jpg
I bought it, and now, after 5 days of trying, I still haven't beaten level 19!!! Am I missing the obvious here or what?! Can someone help me out here? By the way though, working on an LFS levels set, in addition to my WIP Sabotage set, will release one when it's finished.
ah come on! Look at the name of the level!
Need a hand on Void 15. Gave up on the game a few weeks ago when I suddenly found myself with a lot of work to do, stopped at Void 15...
Started playing it again yesterday and I'm still stuck on this level
I found it hard too
my solution involves launching, bouncing off a swinging object, then landing on an overstressed extended support, breaking the support, and bouncing into the unbroken bit of it...
Quote from nfsjunkie91 :I bought it, and now, after 5 days of trying, I still haven't beaten level 19!!! Am I missing the obvious here or what?! Can someone help me out here? By the way though, working on an LFS levels set, in addition to my WIP Sabotage set, will release one when it's finished.

Just make something to hit the ball hard enough to roll to the blue area. Like golf really.

Quote from JamesF1 :Need a hand on Void 15. Gave up on the game a few weeks ago when I suddenly found myself with a lot of work to do, stopped at Void 15...
Started playing it again yesterday and I'm still stuck on this level

Mines hard to explain, used rubber to throw it into the air and a material floor so it rolled across it and drops into the end bit. See attachment if your really stuck

Can someone post the actual level solution for level 47 - Raise. Ive seen people soutions but i cant do it.
Attached images
lvl.jpg

Awesome little physics based game
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG