The online racing simulator
yo, where da aston's at?
Quote from dekojester :LFSCART is a favourite series of mine, personally - I don't ever want it to collapse / die / have to be disbanded. Last season was great - I hope that we get a good return for 2011 LFSCART too.

Quote from Drifters Only :I'd say get rid of SO6, race either SO4 or SO4r.

Agreed. Better SO4R than SO4 I'd say.

I'd love to keep the 3 oval races, it's not something you can get anywhere else than in NDR events on LFS(unless you're not, but really not, regarding on the racing/adminning quality).

Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :yo, where da aston's at?

AS7 is no Aston?
Quote from Timo1992 :Definitely no participation by me if you will have Oval rounds in the schedule.

Otherwise I might think bout it

Hmm the thing ´bout LFSCART is that you have both
meh :|
Wheey! I'm in for this one again! My goal is to atleast defend my 3rd place, although I think the standards are gonna be higher this season than they were last year.
Getting higher year after year...

Did 4th in 2009, 5th in 2010, will I get stuck in 6th this time?
ye ye lets start allready
No double-file restarts, btw.

(4 cautions within 15 laps, Ryan Hunter-Reay calls them ridiculous)
Quote from TFalke55 :(4 cautions within 15 laps, Ryan Hunter-Reay calls them ridiculous)

He should take part to Kyoto 250 next year then.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :He should take part to Kyoto 250 next year then.

In sim-racing you can't get hurt, while there were cars upside down, wich can be very unhealthy... + all the wrecked stuff is going to be unhealthy for the pocket money...
Hey, I got an idea.. double file restarts?
Quote from Seb66 :Hey, I got an idea.. double file restarts?

Would you go away please :|
Double? What are you guys? Girls? Triple-file or GTFO.
Do it
U mad :|
4 wide is for men
is it okey if i make my teams skins with paint?
Only if you want your skins to look like this:

Either use a proper image editor, GIMP is a great free program, or if you are not into skinning ask someone to do a base for you and you can edit stuff like names and other regulatory stuff in yourself. If you ask Thilo here nicely he might even do one for you (he has previously).

But for the love of ****, don't use paint. Please.
I've used paint to make my first skins. If you had the skill, you can do a correct skin
okay i try to make them with gimp. I asked this couse our team dont yet have FO8 skins and we wanted to know if its ok for series
Quote from teppo.jr :is it okey if i make my teams skins with paint?

I don't care what program is used for skinning, as long as it includes all compulsory elements.
Quote from TFalke55 :I don't care what program is used for skinning, as long as it includes all compulsory elements.

aah thats good. couse we dont have any skinner so it makes it faster and easier

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG