The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :Well it wouldn't be 650 due to the FO8's inability to add weight. Since it would probably be a bad idea to add extra power to a light SS, we'd just match the p2w ratio with that of an IndyCar. Therefore you'd have the FO8 at about roughly 590-600hp.

Only a few things in LFS can be recreated perfectly, somethings you have to build to fit into LFS' boundaries. Also I'm sure track selection would be based on the car if its used, so something like FernBay isn't around to throw you for a loop.

... but you can manually add those missing 120kg ingame right?
Quote from TFalke55 :... but you can manually add those missing 120kg ingame right?

That was my first thought. Maybe he means it handles like shit when you add weight?
Quote from J@tko :Maybe he means it handles like shit when you add weight?

He might. Unfortunately they don't teach Hillybilly in European schools so I can't tell for certain.

I do know Phil lives in Florida ftr.
Quote from TFalke55 :... but you can manually add those missing 120kg ingame right?

Quote from J@tko :That was my first thought. Maybe he means it handles like shit when you add weight?

This. Ballast is static weight in the car. Having 10-20kg of static weight is fine, 120kg of static weight creates an inertia problem within LFS aka bad handling. The weight added currently is to the middle/rear of the car by the new engine, which might create problems but testing will only tell. Also, the car would only need 70kg of ballast, not 120.

Quote from hyntty :He might. Unfortunately they don't teach Hillybilly in European schools so I can't tell for certain.

Look where I live on the map, and look where Deko lives on the map. Two different places.
Quote from oscarhardwick :It wont be harder to control, just may require more delicacy. :L I think the IC8 is a good idea and that we should do it.

I mirror oscar's sentiment IC8 would add something new and interesting to the table tbh. I say do it.

Or at the very least test it out. Open up the tweak and test it out. Then do a test race. If I can keep it on track then there's no reason why anybody else cant
V12 engine or gtfo.
Find me a real life counterpart and I'll make a car just for you.
maybe incase someone is interested in this information: LFSCART 2011 will see all venues included in some form, exept Autocross.
I hope one of the new venues will be Rockingham
Well, the funny thing about that is... We need the track.
We wish. We wait. We disappoint.

Okay, hopefully yes.
#62 - CSF
Quote from TFalke55 :maybe incase someone is interested in this information: LFSCART 2011 will see all venues included in some form, exept Autocross.

Does that mean no more martinsville... if so thank the bloody lord.
Quote from CSF :Does that mean no more martinsville... if so thank the bloody lord.

no it means were doing Bowman Gray stadium instead :P JK
Hopefully we keep regular Fo8?
Quote from csf :does that mean no more martinsville... If so thank the bloody lord.

+1
Quote from sjava :I hope one of the new venues will be Rockingham

to be honest... that's not in my hands only a greater power can add it

Quote from CSF :Does that mean no more martinsville... if so thank the bloody lord.

hmm blackwood also has a carpark
IC8 pl0x
maybe to tease a bit... there will be tracks on this year's calendar which hasn't been featured in earlier LFSCART Seasons.
Rockingham?
#71 - CSF
Thilo's latest "special" oval.
*Runs*
Quote from J@tko :Rockingham?

maybe
Quote from CSF :Thilo's latest "special" oval.

no

I meant tracks... not venues... shoud i rather say configurations?
/looks at slickmod
/thinks Thilo is talking about rally
/shakes head in disappointment.
Quote from PMD9409 :/looks at slickmod
/thinks Thilo is talking about rally
/shakes head in disappointment.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG