The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing 2011
(122 posts, started )
Quote from rockclan :It's finally official!!

Monster Energy Drink Europe sponsors Team Rock Racing for the Team Meeting in 2010 and for 2011 for events!

For the Team Meeting they have sponsored multiple drinks, and for 2011 they will multiple times, supply our events.

Thanks to Martijn Vroemen from Monster Energy Drink, for already having a very good partnership for 1 year (with every event I organise).

Implies contracts Paws
Quote from TehPaws3D :I dare go off topic but I would be one to go to that lan party!

And Hmm.. Contracts..?

Good offer was only for Rock team
Quote from TehPaws3D :I dare go off topic but I would be one to go to that lan party!

And Hmm.. Contracts..?

This is getting better..
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Would you post a pic of the contracts please?

I could show you pictures, of the products, that they have all sponsored.
Since almost every sponsor deal was done either via e-mail or real-life.

Quote from TehPaws3D :Monster energy doesn't give 2 shits about your little internet clan here ( Not flaming ) Are you sure those guys didn't just say yes so they could continue making money or just get off the phone?

Why would they care?

Since they already sponsor us since the LAN van Cranendonck 2010.

Since then they have sponsored 3 LAN-Parties, and now we agreed that they will also sponsor Team Rock Racing.

I have close contact with 2 people from Monster Energy Drink Europe.

And yet again, why would I give you folks a damn explanation if you are only on this forum to troll, spam, and hate?
If you don't make a team thread here they can't troll you.
Quote from rockclan :I could show you pictures, of the products, that they have all sponsored.
Since almost every sponsor deal was done either via e-mail or real-life.

So basicaly your saying you cant proof you have sponsors?
#58 - PoVo
Congratulations Walter
Good for the team, but I still think that this text has to be changed. It is very misleading imo.

http://www.teamrockracing.com/ ... cctexp&task=subscribe

Quote :Yearly One Time Subscription for € 5.50

Shouldn't it be something like "Subscription for €5.50 per year"?

Seriously. If you want people to pay, I think that you have to tell them exactly and undoubtedly what they are paying for.
Seems like he is the only one that gets the Energy drinks anyway. What about those other members which are from another country? They don't see the benefit of the sponsors and yet they still pay for membership.
#61 - PoVo
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Seems like he is the only one that gets the Energy drinks anyway. What about those other members which are from another country? They don't see the benefit of the sponsors and yet they still pay for membership.

A big amount of the team are from the Netherlands, so they DO get a drink.

And anyway, the members aren't paying to drink Monster energy drinks, they are paying to keep the team fun. The membership is there to be able to provide prizes to people who win racers etc.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Seems like he is the only one that gets the Energy drinks anyway. What about those other members which are from another country? They don't see the benefit of the sponsors and yet they still pay for membership.

The Energy Drinks of 2010, where sponsored for LAN-Parties for the attendees, and the SPAM and Monster for Team Rock Racing, are for all the guests that join the Team Meeting 2010.

And yes people from other countries, STILL, are able to get rewards back for their paid money.

Things already given away, and, or, won by/to -TRR- members in 2010:

F1 Scale-model Onyx Jos Verstappen Footwork 1995 1:43 - Evostar
Battefield 2 - DutchieJR, Chasey, Niuch44, Fazer, Camaro
Logitech MX518 Gaming Mouse - Creatmas
Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel - Camaro

- And for the rest, the Top 6 of this years Private Championship season gets rewards.
- The top 3 gets a trophy.
- The first 10 to win a race get a medal
- At the team meeting goodies and other will be given away.

So YES, I do think EVERYONE, makes a chance to get something back for their paid money.

@broken

Thanks, will fix that "text bug".
So they provide a few drinks for a LAN party and in turn you buy their energy drinks the rest of the year because they sponsor you? Seems like a pretty good deal for monster to me.
#64 - PoVo
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :So they provide a few drinks for a LAN party and in turn you buy their energy drinks the rest of the year because they sponsor you? Seems like a pretty good deal for monster to me.

Get a brain.
good luck
Quote from PoVo :Get a brain.

U need brainz son. Its clear Rockclan is paying drink himself and claiming he gets sponsored. If not rockclan pls proove me wrong. How can you even believe anithing he say??? After his stories , he is comnpulsive lyer and I feel sry for his team mates, listening his bullshit everyday.
#67 - Foqs
Ales, go away....
Do you really think that he should prove you anything? No one care about your shitty opinion. If im not wrong, you aren't member of that team so it isnt your thing if he lies or not.
Go trolling somewhere else...
we guys we are all wrong...and don't come to say me that im wrong, because I am.
Quote from Foqs :Ales, go away....
Do you really think that he should prove you anything? No one care about your shitty opinion. If im not wrong, you aren't member of that team so it isnt your thing if he lies or not.
Go trolling somewhere else...

:lovies3d:
Can we for f*** sake stop trollin' and spamming my thread?

If you have nothing positive to say, go cry to your momma!
Actually most of the times you ruin other ppls thread, why do you cry when we attack yours?
Quote from rockclan :Can we for f*** sake stop trollin' and spamming my thread?

If you have nothing positive to say, go cry to your momma!

Using comebacks as much low as the ones trolling's won't help you to improve the overall quality of "your" thread. It is in fact a good and efficient way to turn faster into another flamewar.

Just my two cents.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Using comebacks as much low as the ones trolling's won't help you to improve the overall quality of "your" thread. It is in fact a good and efficient way to turn faster into another flamewar.

Just my two cents.

He says "Can we"... WE! He is trolling his own thread.

Anyways, just let him be. Some people need to learn how to not care.
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction
Sean was needed to rescue his thread/team

Team Rock Racing 2011
(122 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG