The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing 2011
(122 posts, started )
hmm, i actually read the starting post and it was interesting. ill take back all i said

GL
Quote from xtraction :hmm, i actually read the starting post and it was interesting. ill take back all i said

GL

Thanks, much appreciated
Today Team Rock Racing, exactly excists 8 years in Live for Speed. That's a reason for a party!

The meeting in December, is some sort of party to celebrate our 8 year anniversary.

Thanks to all the members who have come and gone over the past 8 years!

Some members that I would like to thank in particulair:

Christel van Essen / Lord/Chasey : Since 2008 you have been supporting our team for the better, and made a fun team into a serious racing team. Thanks girl, you are the best!

Nicholas Wrage / Camaro : Since 2007 you have been a member, always being active, helpful, a truth friend, since 2010 you have been promoted to Team Leader, and you have done even better ever since, Thanks!

Thomas Vermeire / Tommy : Back in 2004 you joined our team when we where still in Demo, you have supported us untill a rough break-up in 2008, yet, we want to thank you for being a support over all those years.

Thanks to any other gone or yet active member.

Myself as a team leader I have enjoyed all those years, even though we have been hated, discriminated against, but yet we are still here, and we are strong, I feel like we should never break-up, since Team Rock Racing is something so special for me, that I'd never wanna be without.

8 years with a few cracks here and there, but yet, still alive and functional.

Thanks guys!
Grats
Quote from rockclan :All these years

Grats anyways, even though 8 years isn't really that near the truth?
Gratz Rocky
you can make new acc any time u want,can't ya?
Quote from Hahmo :Join Date: Mar 2007

Grats anyways, even though 8 years isn't really that near the truth?

Whilst on 16th of December 2002 a nice demo version of LFS was excisting and I picked it up from a Dutch website, then started playing demo untill 2007, never needing a license.

I did however once register at the LFS Forums in 2005.

In 2007 licenses where forced for every LFS player, and in July 2007 I bought S2. Rest of the teams history rests on demo, and yes, the 8 years are all truth.

E:
And already having a team on MOH:AA by then I directly decided to start it on LFS, being called Team *ROCK*, we started with 2 members from Lithuania, Elvis and Thomas, they stayed all along untill 2005, when S2 came, in the meanwhile we changed name twice, to *ROCK* Clan and back to Team *ROCK*, in 2007 changing name to Team Rock and having the tag \../, then in 2008 changing tag to -TR-, december 2008 changing name to Team Rock Racing, and tag to -TRR-.

We had lots of members over the past years, and I miss the times with members such as NaWz, Pikaflex, Tommy, etc.
Grats
Gratz and what does bridgestone sponsoring have to do with lfs
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Gratz and what does bridgestone sponsoring have to do with lfs

Not every sponsor has to do with LFS, but all of them sponsors do something for us, or have gifted products, etc.
-
(Ales_M) DELETED by Ales_M
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
The Team Rock Racing Championship 2010 is over.

After a very long season full of exciting combo's it's over. With great fun exciting battles, and good racing, it was a nice season.

In 2010 -TRR- has picked up a lot of sponsors, and we are proud that they still support us.

In the meanwhile we have already confirmed a nice sponsorship with UKdedigamers for 2011. They will sponsor us 3x a 47 slots LFS server with 2010 server specs, and fast connection.

Also Vonken Sportprijzen will be a sponsor for 2011, and the same for Spire Europe and CvE Designs.

Today we had a special fun event with our members, to close 2010 on a nice way, and after these races, I have presented some news and nice things on a broadcast from my webcam.

Here I unveiled to the world, what has happened, who finished where, who won races, who won which awards, etc.

You can find back this stream here.

If you want to skip the bit laggy intro video, skip to 4:05, and enjoy a crappy presentation by me.

There is also a special award to be won by any LFS'er that is the first to correctly answer the question that I ask to you guys in the video. This award is sponsored by Spire Europe.

Thanks to all Team Rock Racing members for the brilliant action during 2010.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear.

Also, I'm glad to re-welcome 2 new members to Team Rock Racing:

Jarl Teien / Arox
and
Halvard Hermansen / Hada

Both have been part of the team in the past.
Good luck to the new members and team.
good luck jawohl
arox wont last but good luck
@ mustangman

well if rocky won´t pay him he won´t come to TRR

and rocky, thx for kicking me out of the HIstoric F1 Series, again you show me that you have a childish thinking.
Normally I should have it but meh. ( Iam: 15 yo | He: 19 yo )
^^
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :@ mustangman

well if rocky won´t pay him he won´t come to TRR

and rocky, thx for kicking me out of the HIstoric F1 Series, again you show me that you have a childish thinking.
Normally I should have it but meh. ( Iam: 15 yo | He: 19 yo )
^^

Number 1.
I did not kick you out of HF1S, 2 weeks ago you decided to leave it for the 4th time, and I decided you won't be coming back. Now you're making a whole drama about that your no organiser for HF1S anymore.

Number 2. You're the one being childish in my opinion, cause I don't start making a whole world war 3, every time you anoy me.

Number 3. Not everyone needs to know.
Child and kid insults back in fashion again? Just make you look silly, imo. But then again, what do I know...
Walter... let it go...

Team Rock Racing 2011
(122 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG