(122 posts, started )
Team Rock Racing 2011
Dear LFS'ers,

Hereby I present to you: Team Rock Racing

Our website:
www.TeamRockRacing.com

Introducing:

This was team in June 2010:

Thanks to Kontrust for letting us use their music.

Youtube Link 1080p:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s566VFLgEcE

Example of Team Races:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMgRqKrtxnM

Historic F1 Series 2010 Review Video:
www.vimeo.com/14825074

-TRR- 2010 Action Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sCjLmI5Xtc

Info About Team Rock Racing:

Team Rock Racing is a Live For Speed racing team that has been around for quiet a while. Since our refreshed line-up we have seen some very good drivers joining our team, which are enjoying our team's championship.

Leagues:

-TRR- Team Championship 2011:
Team Rock Racing organises a championship for it's own members. This is not just a championship. Our members can win awards with these races.

What can the members win?
- Everyone that wins a race this season will be awarded with a real life -TRR- Medal.
- The top 3 at the end of the championship will all receive real life trophies and some products gifted by our sponsors.
Further detail on awards coming later this year.

Special Things:

- Lotteries where our members can win special things from F1 Scalemodels to Games, Products, and more.
- Every member receives a legal GTR 2 for free.
- Every year we organise a Member of the Year Election.e.
- We have two 24/7 Live for Speed servers, these servers are powered by UKdedigamers.

More info on request at:
info@teamrockracing.com

Our partners are:
CvE Designs
Fanatec Steeringwheels
UKdedigamers
Vonken Sportprijzen
Spire Europe
SPAM Energy Drink
Monster Energy Drink Europe
MNM Computers
Bridgestone

Error Racing
MTDZX Stunting Team

Our Leaders:
Rocky7up - Walter Lemmens
Chasey - Christel van Essen

Our Members:

Niuch44 - Michal Sikorski
Fazer - Willem Sijtsma
G!NhO - Gino van Verseveld
Sm1ley - Ton Arends
WRCDriver - Mickel Baggen
Dominator - Taylor Krug
P0IT10n - Matias Lauriti

[B][I]Evostar - Melvin Withaar
[B][I]Logitek
- [B][I]Chris Tortora[/I][/B]
[B][I]Super77[/I][/B] - [B][I]Lyubo Georgiev[/I][/B]
[B][I]Creatmas[/I][/B] - [B][I]Mitchell Buitenhuis[/I][/B]
[B][I]Spaaki[/I][/B] - [B][I]Bojan Bradara[/I][/B]
Rik97 - [B][I]Rik Kardol[/I][/B]
Nice to see you guys back up and running, Just don't go mental on us again!
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : Old News
Omg again, pls no.
Quote from Ales_M :Omg again, pls no.

Simple thing here, if you have nothing positive to say and nothing to do with the progress of the team then dont post here. Please stop being ignorant and allow people their own chance in LFS. Open your mind a little.

E: Good luck guys, keep it going this time.
Well.
He send me pm with his life story and so on LOL. I dont care what drugs he used and that he is clean now, that was actualy cool story made me laugh.
And i post what I want Oscar, so if u dont like it i suggest u dont read, or simply block me.
GL Rockzy
Quote from ElonB13 :GL Rockzy

Quote from oscarhardwick :Simple thing here, if you have nothing positive to say and nothing to do with the progress of the team then dont post here. Please stop being ignorant and allow people their own chance in LFS. Open your mind a little.

Thanks guys!

Some more great news coming soon!
Best of luck for round 2!
Rocky, are you forgot us about something?
hey rocky good luck, i'm a bit fan on your team tho lol
Quote from oscarhardwick :Simple thing here, if you have nothing positive to say and nothing to do with the progress of the team then dont post here. Please stop being ignorant and allow people their own chance in LFS. Open your mind a little.

you were the one that left the team "because nothing positive was happening" so ... how are others supposed to be positive if members cant even be positive when they are there.

Good luck Walter
Quote from Bmxtwins :you were the one that left the team "because nothing positive was happening" so ... how are others supposed to be positive if members cant even be positive when they are there.

Good luck Walter

Quote from oscarhardwick :

:| now lets apply our brains to the situation.
Good luck rocky
Nice and informative OP, I like. Good luck for the future.

Quote from rockclan :Team Rock Racing and Duct Tape Racing have closed a partnership deal.

What does this partnership means in facts? Are you going to enter in specific leagues into one single banner?(and if you are, what kind of leagues are you aiming at the moment?)
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
Quote from JPeace :So your pretty much looking to merge Duct tape racing into Team Rock?

Not really, for now on, just a partnership.

If Duct Tape Racing works out, we will support them.

If it does not work out, they get the opportunity to join -TRR-.
Good luck guys.
Quote from JPeace :But I do not understand, how can they possibly benefit from your "partnership"? It seems to me that you will influence their team so that it collapses and then you reap the reward from that collapse by securing their good drivers because you make them beleive that they have no where else to go. Please, give me a very good reason why a "partnership" with you could in any way possibly help Duct Tape Racing.

That's not really a nice thing to say, but meh, I ignore it.
Quote from JPeace :I am meerly inquiring into how a partnership would benefit them at all, and what you are getting out of it.

Let them worry about it, unless you planned on joining Duct Tape Racing of course.
hahahaha lol phil +1
well gl both sides
Quote from JPeace :But I do not understand, how can they possibly benefit from your "partnership"?

Quote from rockclan :We are soon going to work together as 1 team in league series. This is just still in the planning stages.

Just look at Duct Tape's roster(clicky). Hard to go far in endurance with that, very small squad, the team has no experience in team based leagues, and its members have very small experience in league racing.

So maybe Duct Tape can get an advantage from this if some drivers from -TRR- give an help in some races. They're not much experienced either but oh well, a few of them could be decent I belive. That'd be easier for DTR in order to get started, who knows.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just look at Duct Tape's roster(clicky). Hard to go far in endurance with that, very small squad, the team has no experience in team based leagues, and its members have very small experience in league racing.

So maybe Duct Tape can get an advantage from this if some drivers from -TRR- give an help in some races. They're not much experienced either but oh well, a few of them could be decent I belive. That'd be easier for DTR in order to get started, who knows.

You are getting the point exactly!
Quote from Ales_M :Well. He send me pm with his life story and so on LOL.

Hahahahaha!

Mate, be a legend and forward them to me .
good luckz
Team Rock Racing 2010 - #226
Good luck guys!

@Rock: you must be a good businessman, I never saw that many sponsor in an lfs team!

BTW if I may, I noticed a little error on your website on the sponsor page:

''Bridgestone icon''
Fanatec - Sponsoring wonderful goodies to Team Rock Racing.

Team Rock Racing 2011
(122 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG