The online racing simulator
I tried iRacing and...
(257 posts, started )
Let's stop there, nothing good comes out of this. The duscussion was about Iracing / LFS, upsides and downsides, comparing those two - not an flamewar. Sort this out other ways please?
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Seb66
Quote from rockclan :My friend Spaaki (username bohne something) Got his account perm
banned after being hacked by someone. The fact that everything we
tried, has not changed your mind, really dissapoints me.

I want the best for the team mates of Team Rock Racing, no matter how
young or how stupid they might be, we inside the team love each other,
and want the best for each other.

I am starting to lose fait in LFS, and that is something really big
and disspointing for me.

Hacked. Hahahaha. Tell him to be more careful.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Quote from rockclan :The fact that you react with stupid ignorant replies might help!

#228 - CSF
Quote from rockclan :The fact that you react with stupid ignorant replies might help!

Where is this ignorance? The devs have obviously ignored your pleas for a reason, and your approach has been to come on here and rant illogically and repetitively. Now heres an idea good chap, go and enjoy whatever it is you like doing, and turn the forums off. There's a good boy.
Yeah, so. iRacing anyone?
rockclan, stop writing BS.
Quote from The Very End :Let's stop there, nothing good comes out of this. The duscussion was about Iracing / LFS, upsides and downsides, comparing those two - not an flamewar. Sort this out other ways please?

This is the only downside LFS has, some members of it's rotten community
Quote from Seb66 :Yeah, so. iRacing anyone?

I dislike it. It's far too expensive for me.
Quote from Seb66 :Yeah, so. iRacing anyone?

Would love to, which car which track?
Seb, I think you've just regret what you asked.
#235 - CSF
Seb's gonna get pwned.
Brutal.
Quote from rockclan :Would love to, which car which track?

Can't right now, got food in a bit.. Whats your iR name? I can only find two people and they are both rookies
Shame that rockclan can't even call his teammates for back up
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from Seb66 :Can't right now, got food in a bit.. Whats your iR name? I can only find two people and they are both rookies

My username is Walter Lemmens.

I never race online, since I like to drive offline.

Added is my list of cars.
Attached images
Naamloos.png
Quote from SCA-F1 :calm down rockclan son there are plenty of hot dutch girls surely? 'tinternet is sheet

I'm not intersted in "hot girls". Female should be respected because of the loving character they have. Most man are just to dumb to understand.
So you spent a lot on iRacing, but never race online. Clever, I must say.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :So you spent a lot on iRacing, but never race online. Clever, I must say.

That's not it, I enjoy life and spent money on things I really like.

I like good racing sims like rFactor, iRacing, LFS.

Lot's of lfs'ers did not believe me when I told I only used LFS Demo in the times I was a demo user. The fact is, I did. I just wanted the best, and this was LFS.

I also bought a Playseat Rookie, not that I want to ruin my money, no, I want to enjoy life as long as it lasts
Well i have learned something new , Here i was thinking Autism was a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior.

But really its just another name for whining girly boy syndrome...

iRacing is pretty cool but not so cool for us people on the other side of the world as it seems we cop most of the server downtime , not to mention the time difference doesnt suit a lot of the series .

I have given it a miss until theres some Australian servers which probably wont happen tbh.
iRacing is a great game, i got it on Sunday night, and within half an hour to an hour i was pushing out 1.04's on Lime Rock Circuit, which made me pretty competitive, I won my first race Sunday night and my 2nd last night, i am fairly happy with the game, the only downer is the subscription fee, but oh well!

If anybody wants to add me on iRacing: Charlie Hulme
iRacing is a very good simulator, but the community just does not have the great feeling you get at LFS online.

LFS has cruise, buildable objects, fun, racing, drifting, etc.

In iRacing you can only, or race offline with your BOUGHT cars and tracks. Or try to get a higher license online before you can drive with others. This takes for some users ages of times, and then it bores them. Also iRacing costs monthly and LFS is something that stays.

So overall LFS is still better.
After some time, I thought, let's see if anything changed at LFS. What a surprise: nothing.......

Ok, on topic:

Try GTR Evolution, it 'feels' the same as LFS, but has a lot more to offer. And there is scheduled a next generation for 2011, look at their website for a some info.
Nah not GTR Evolution, multiplayer sucks, maybe not that bad like iR but LFS has still the best <3
It seems LFS's resident alien is owning Iracing

Rudy van buren ... looked at his stats a few days ago ..

16 starts
8 poles
10 wins .... heven help em all if he stays with it !!

£20 says AMB and Cockclan will be lovers by the end of the year ....
Can anyone tell me how the Star Mazda races are?
I've noticed there are more newbies in some classes than others, and Star Mazda looks like a newbies kind of car...

I tried iRacing and...
(257 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG