The online racing simulator
I tried iRacing and...
(257 posts, started )
iRacing forum down or something?
Quote from jakeeatworld :Can anyone tell me how the Star Mazda races are?
I've noticed there are more newbies in some classes than others, and Star Mazda looks like a newbies kind of car...

Tbh m8 the mazda is the 1st of the cars that offers less noobs .. you maybe thinking of the skip barber as that is a class D car ... mazda being class C and there fore needing much more money to get too ..

just my opinion of course
Quote from DoC_uk :Tbh m8 the mazda is the 1st of the cars that offers less noobs .. you maybe thinking of the skip barber as that is a class D car ... mazda being class C and there fore needing much more money to get too ..

just my opinion of course

Oh cool think I might buy it when I find a card that works online then
I was sceptic about buying it because I had heard from one person that some newbies run into the back of you.
But now I have heard the complete opposite think I'll buy it anyway
another thing worth keeping in mind Jake ... If you have 60 entrants to a specific race Iracing will split that number into 3 different races , how the inital 60 is split depends on your Irating and your SR , so if you can get yourself into the top or middle split things are all good . However if you are in the bottom split then things can ( not always ) get a little touchy .

Soon as your Irating is up around 1700-2000 this shouldnt be a problem as you will hit the middle split
Quote from DoC_uk :another thing worth keeping in mind Jake ... If you have 60 entrants to a specific race Iracing will split that number into 3 different races , how the inital 60 is split depends on your Irating and your SR , so if you can get yourself into the top or middle split things are all good . However if you are in the bottom split then things can ( not always ) get a little touchy .

Soon as your Irating is up around 1700-2000 this shouldnt be a problem as you will hit the middle split

Thanks for that info, I didn't know, looking at the mixed SR in some races I thought it was just a random split. I'm at 1599iR so with some top 8 finishes hopefully I will work my way up
Quote from jakeeatworld :Thanks for that info, I didn't know, looking at the mixed SR in some races I thought it was just a random split. I'm at 1599iR so with some top 8 finishes hopefully I will work my way up

Check out the England forum too at the bottom of the forums. Great bunch in there and very helpful too.... Also check out the Wednesday club race - this week at Zandvoort in the skip barber

I tried iRacing and...
(257 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG